Chapter 9

"Huh? What is it Yamaguchi? It seems like you're talking nonsense since I can't see anything. Let's just go straight home." The tall girl immediately replied. She had a bad feeling about it.

"Tsukki, open your eyes." The green-haired boy sweat dropped at his friend's action. She have her eyes closed, head directed on the opposite direction of where Yamaguchi was pointing, while she replied. He knew that she purposely did it since he heard him clicked her tongue before she look at the way he pointed.

"Oh wow, I can see a total of 8 idiots, one knocked out while the rest are ready to fight each other. Now, let's go home." Tsukishima said in monotone voice, showing how she's clearly uninterested.

"Oh, 2 versus 5 huh? You guys are that weak that you need to outnumber these two idiots?" The bunch of teenagers who are ready to pounce at each other looked at the direction of the voice. There they saw a smiling, but clearly pissed, tall girl who have a metal bat in her hand that was resting on her shoulder.

"Tsk, why are you here?" Draken managed to asked despite of his condition.

"I have no obligation to answer the question of the person who will die soon." She replied then walked in front of them, facing the five teenagers.

"Stabbed people should shut up, rest, and wait for the fight to finish. Understood?" She side-glanced them with a smirk before facing front while tapping the bat on her other hand. She may looked calm on the outside but she's literally saying all the curse in different language on her head to express how pissed she was. She just want this to end and go home.

"Hah, what's this? You think you can beat us up with a metal bat? How arrogant." One of the opponent pointed her with a knife on his hand.

"Ahh, sorry. I didn't mean to hit your hand. I'm just checking if I can really swing this bat. Want me to pick it up then give it back to you?" She said sarcastically after she swung her bat on his hand that causes the knife to flew somewhere.

Irritated by her behavior, they started to run toward her to attack. She was about to swing her bat when another four teenagers joined the fight.

"Wow, did you guys came here just to be a punching bag or something? You guys masochist?" She sarcastically said after seeing the mizo four receiving all the punches and kicks. Well, she was kinda amazed on how persistent they were and thought that it's probably annoying if they are her enemy.

After realizing that she's been distracted and she's just watching the fight, she swing her bat to the opponent that was punching the red haired boy, Atsushi Sendo. Atsushi looked at her in amusement when she knocked the guy out in one hit. She mentally scoffed because she can clearly see it in his face. Thinking how dumb it is to be amazed by that, it's given that the person who she'll hit on the head will be knocked out since it's a metal bat after all.

She was about to continue but the sound of siren stopped her. The four teenagers run away from them leaving the two knocked out boys. The tall blonde girl was somewhat disappointed that they were interrupted since she planned on releasing her annoyance to the opponents.

Tsukishima picked her phone in her pocket and walked towards the laying Kiyomasa. She stomp on his face then took a picture. The remaining teenagers just watched her movement. She then walk towards Takemichi, who's supporting Draken. She positioned her phone's camera.

"Show me a peace sign." She ordered the two while looking at her phone. Even though confused, Takemichi obeyed while Draken glared at her.

"Peace or rest in peace?" She eerily smiled at the tall blonde which causes him to reluctantly obey. Tsukishima wasted no time and immediately clicked her phone to take a picture.

Not a minute after she took a photo, a green haired boy came running towards them with a worried look.

"B-blood! I already called an ambulance, hang in there!" He panicked after seeing their state. It's a good thing that he managed to convinced his friend to help, who knows what will happen if she didn't. He also want to help too. However, Tsukishima told him to stay and just call for an ambulance, and police.

After the ambulance arrived, they also rushed into hospital. The other gang members also arrived after. They were all concerned about their friend who's fighting for his life in the operation room. Well, Tsukishima is also concerned, not that she'll admit though.

"Believe in Kenchin." Mikey said with a smile to assure them, also himself. And as if he knows what will happen, the operation was successful and Draken was safe which causes the hospital to be filled with their cheers while the others sigh in relief. Wanting to breathe a fresh air after an eventful day, Tsukishima told Yamaguchi that she'll go out for a bit.

After walking around she saw a familiar figure, leaning on the wall for support. The person looks like it'll collapse at any moment. She had a mental argument with herself, whether she'll approach or ignore. She clicked her tongue before putting her decision in action.