Chapter 8

"I told you, I'm not going anywhere." The tall girl glared at her friend who's at the door, again.

"Come on Tsukki, just tonight. It'll be fun to walk around since it's festival." He tried to convince her.

"There's a lot of people, I don't wanna go. Be with piss hair or someone."

"But he's going with his girlfriend."

"Be a third wheel or whatever then." With that, she shut the door then turned around, only to met her mom's piercing glare.

"Tsukishima (Y/N). You'll go with Tadashi, right? Or you want me to drag you out with a kimono hugging your body?" Her mom said on a threatening tone which causes (Y/N) to shiver.

"But I don't wanna go. Why do I have to?" She argued.

"Oh, I see that you want to bid your dinosaurs a farewell." Her mom threatened again.

She clicked her tongue and reluctantly dragged her feet to her room to change while her mom went to the door to tell Yamaguchi to wait for her.

"Take care and have fun!" (Y/N)'s mother waved the two a good bye with a smile on her face. She's happy that she managed to pursuade her daughter to go out. Well, not like (Y/N) ever won over her mother. Who can manage to win over their mother, anyway?

"Yamaguchi." The tall girl called the greenette's name in a threatening tone which causes him to flinch.

"Gomen Tsukki, i'll treat you a food as compensation." Yamaguchi looked away as he scratched his cheek. The blonde girl sigh in defeat. "Tsk, fine." It's not like she can be mad at her friend.

(Y/N) doesn't plan on staying outside for too long, she'll just accompany Yamaguchi for a while then go home. Her mother doesn't specify that she had to stay for a long time anyway.

As they walk, she is readying herself. Gathering all her patience that she need in dealing with a certain idiot because she had a feeling that the blonde will appear in her sight and annoy her when they arrived.

When they arrived, a lot of people was there as they expected. Yamaguchi sticks close to his tall friend to avoid getting lost.

"Tsukki, what about we try this first?" The cinnamon roll greenette said while looking at the shooting booth with sparkling eyes. He obviously wants to play and get a reward.

"It's a scam and a waste of time." As soon as those words left her mouth, Yamaguchi's shoulder slumped.

"Tsk, fine. Let's do it." She gave up after seeing how dejected the cinnamon roll was. The boy smiled widely before paying for two.

The rule was simple. Shoot 5 times out of 10 balls consecutively then you'll get a chance to pick a reward that you want. Yamaguchi managed to shoot his first ball which increases his excitement but it lessened after he failed on his second attempt. This went by, with him managing to shoot only three balls consecutively which saddened him since he didn't get a chance to win a reward.

(Y/N) stood in front of the stall as she eyed the ring with a ball on her hand. A little later, she threw the first ball but it didn't even reach the ring. The second ball managed to bounce off the ring, same as the third and fourth ball. She stopped for a while before throwing the fifth ball, successfully shooting it on the ring which causes Yamaguchi to cheer for her. She threw the remaining balls in, with a constant power and angle.

"Pick something." Yamaguchi tilted his head, confused on why would he pick a reward when he didn't even won. It's her who won.

"Hurry up and don't waste anymore time. I want to go home." The greenette immediately picked the two volleyball keychain. That is what he really want to get out of all the other rewards. There's a teddy bear, a café coupon, and other rewards but these caught his attention. Well, don't wonder why since he's in a volleyball club.

The tall girl wondered why there's a volleyball keychain not a basketball even though the game was related about the latter sport. Thinking that it's not her business, she shrug it off.

"Come on, let's eat." Yamaguchi followed his friend through the food stalls.

"You're good at shooting, Tsukki. Why don't you join basketball club too?" He asked the girl.

"It's just a luck." The tall blonde simply replied. He just nod even though he knew that it isn't. Who would manage to shoot six consecutive times by luck? Definitely not him.

They ate a lot of different foods, trying different stalls. After that they decided to walk around for a while but it suddenly rained causing them to run and look for a shelter since they don't have an umbrella.

"What a festival." The blonde girl runs her fingers into her now wet hair. They found a tree but they are already wet.

"I had fun though. So thank you, Tsukki." He flashes her a closed-eye smile. The girl just nod but he knew that she enjoyed it too.

"We should wait for a while before we go home." (Y/N) said while her friend just agreed.

After a few minutes of waiting they decided to just walk on it since the rain doesn't have a plan on stopping anytime soon. They're already wet anyway, so why bother waiting.

As they're walking, (Y/N) just realized how she didn't even caught a glimpse of the three blonde idiots. She expected them to be here and ruin her night but they didn't saw them anywhere. She just dismissed it, thinking that it's her lucky day and mentally expressed how thankful she was on having a break.

In the midst of the heavy rain, they saw a familiar figures along with unfamiliar ones. Yamaguchi had a horrified look on his face when he noticed something.

"Tsukki, is that-"