chapter 9

Happy reading readerseyy 🤗

Iniya putthandu nal valthukal readerseyy 💜🤗✨

Exam before day aadhi using computer.taara revising. Aadhi took a papers and gave to her[like thukipotufying]

Si; ennadhu idhu

A; na sila questions prepare panniruke .adha padi

Si; I'm touched

A; heyyy ...padikira valiye paaru summa pesitu irukadhe .

He litterly yelled her.

Smv; sidumoonji

She see the question papers and again starts to study. Both are now seated in table.aadhi was sleeping on table .taara is rasichifying  him. She is talking with sleeping àadhi.

Si; tungum bodhu evulo amaidhiya iruke. Romba handsome aa cute aa iruke. Enakaga tukathele vittutu kasta padre . Thankyou ❤️.

Ishika came with snacks and saw the scenerio get shock. Aadhi and taara both are sleeping in table.

I; aaha idha capture panniye aganume. Poitu camera konduvaruvo....

Here in exam day in school

Aadhi going in upstairs .taara was struggling to climb the stairs.

Si; amma...mudile muchu vangudhe . Amma...evanda ivulo mele en room poda sonnadhu pakki payale.

Aadhi stopped in stair and looked at her.she smiled sheepishly 😁. He entered in his hall ..

A; all the best

Si; evulo cool la sollitu pora ☺️

In exam hall

Arjun was blinking his eyes to see question paper. He don't know anything. So he put his paper and slept.

Taara was writing very sincerely .

Results day...

All gathered on canteen . school topper always aadhi.

Students are gathered and seeing results. Taara move on to see result. But she only saw aadhi 🤦.

Aadhi came and moved to see 50 top students name . He saw and came out and tries to left .

Taara came out and saw aadhi .he to saw her and stand silently. She ran to him and congratulate him.

Si; super aadhi eppayu pola first vanta.enaku help panni unaku tukam kuda ille .

A; en varadhu .en valkayile first time padichiruke .

Si; 🤨😒😒

A; unnode results pathiya.

Si; edheyyy ennoda result aa

She ran to ranking board and saw her name.here he start to walk. But she ran to him and jumping and clapping.

Si; aadhi thankyou so much. Unaku dha sollanum .na romba happy aa iruke. Thank you thank you so much.

He extend his hand .she saw his hand and shacks them.

Si; thankyou aadhi. She shaking his hand and jumping like kiddo.

A; eii ...he drag his hand in her hold.
Na ennode photo ve kete loosu .

Si; ohh

She gave to him and he took that and starts to walk .he was smiling .she shouting him thankyou.mani saw him talking with taara,so she called him.