chapter 12

Happy reading readerseyy 💜

Vaanga story kulla polam 🤗

Ishika family are staying outside.it was dinner time taara came to kitchen and saw the ingredients .

Si; namuku dha cooking le 'c' kude poda teriyardhe ippo enne panlam .aa aunty cooking book vechiru pangale .aana adhu enga irukunu terilaye. Cupboard le papom.

She searched on cupboard and took the recipe book and searching what to cook 🧐. She tried a veg fried rice but what happened was all soru [rice] karigified 🤣 and smoke coming she was coughing and took the pan and put it in wash basin 🤣🤣.

A\N; mudila da eleii enake siripa varudhu imagination 😂😂

Aadhi came to downstairs to eat something .

A\N; enne pa sapda vandu irukiya ,unga aalu pasama samachi vechiruka vayiru naraya saptu padu ok va 😂😂.

But what he saw got shocked and went near her and asked

A; enne panni vechiruke

S; na enne panne aadhi samayal panlanu vandhe aana ipdi karigi poidichi .

A\N ; unga naala ooruga kuda poda mudiyadhu ettaya 🤭

A; ippo sapda enne pandradhu

S; vere enne sapadu order dha pannanu .enaku vere romba pasikidhu . stomach le rat and cat le odura mariye iruku.

A; sari thallu na pandre

S; Heyy aadhi unaku samika teriyuma sollave ille. Enne samaika pora

A; na. En unaku sollanu

Smv; sidumoonji paye ...

Aadhi searching recipe and taara inturped

S; aadhi enaku mashroom pasta senji kude pleasee....

Aadhi didn't say anything and start to cook .she was clapping and jumping.excited to eat aadhi dish.

A\N; aana unaku adhu sapda kuduthu vekkalaye 😈

Aadhi plated mashroom pasta and seated in dinning table.he starts to eat but indha vayadi sitaara summa irukala....

S; unaku onnu teriyuma aadhi Arjun enaku avan kayyalaye senji kondu varuva .evulo semmaya iruku teriyuma .avan kai pakkuvame Thani .top notch na naal poora saptu kite irupe teriyuma.

She was continuously talking about Arjun .she didn't even have a bite 😂😂. Gaandu aana aadhi took her plate and his plate through it in washbasin 🤣🤣.

S; aadhi enne pandre

A; aan andha Arjun aye ippavu senji kondu vara sollu na samachadha ni ye sapudra.

He left to his room with grumpily.

S; cha ...oru vai avadhu saptu irukala pasikudhe . Unaku vu vaai dhandi saniyan .ayyo soru poche...Muruga innu enne yenna Panna kathu iruko.

She also left to her room and sat on study table and search her English book ,but book was in aadhi room 🙆.

A\N; matniyada en bambara katta mandaya.

Here aadhi went to his room and sat on table and got irritated and put his hand on book and saw a book that it have a name sitaara on English book.

He open the book and got shocked .because in every page there is his name and pic .yes sitaara wrote her feelings in that book. He stopped in particular page it was a drawing of aadhi she wrote in

En da ivulo alaga iruke. Andha Kannu eppavu pathukite irukanum pole iruku.andha nose ennode nose veche rub pannanu pole iruku.appro andha cheeks adha pudichi killanum pole iruku.ellathuku mele andha lips ...

He put that book in table and lyed on bed.she came to his room and stood rooted on how to go inside.she was praying all gods to protect her .she slowly opened the knob and peaks in and she saw him sleeping and lights are off .she can't see things properly.she took baby steps and went table and searched.she took her book and gave a huge sigh of relief.

When she turn to walk out flower vessel down .she hide in below bed and peaks out to see him awake or not.she again took baby steps but someone pull her and hover on her and closed her mouth with palms.

She was sweating and slowly opened her eyes to see a beautiful brown abs she lost in his eyes .he took his palm in her mouth and talk to her.while tracing his fingers on her bare skin.

A; enne ..shock aitiya indha nerathule en room le enne pandra.

S; bha..dha,.book eduka vandha

A; enne paka vantu book eduka vandhena soldre.

S; ap..apdila onnulla

A;ohh ...sari appo na alaga irukena

S; en...enna..ennadhu

He touch her eyes and cares it

A; en Kannu avulova unne effect pannudhu ...

She closed her eyes and didn't open it

A; sitaara....

S; hmm

A; en kanne paaru

She nods horizontally .

A; ippo ni en kanna pakala appro enne pannuvane teriyadhu...paaru...paaru di

She open her eyes and her mouth was in 'o' shape.she didn't expect that he should call her 'di'.it did something to her. She deeply looking into his eyes.

A; en nose unnode nose aala rub pannanuma ..

He rubbed his nose on her nose .her breath hitched seeing this close.

A; appro ennode kannatha killi pakanuma...

He took her hands and put it on his cheeks and signal her to pull it.she was shockingly seeing him.she biting her lower lips with nervous.

A; appro ennode lips.....ippo edhuku di ni andha odhata kadikira ,adhu ennode property nadha adha kadipa.

He neared to her lips and looked into her eyes .he can see her love in those eyes. Her breathing are not coming...

A; breath sitaara...

She slowly leaves her breath she don't know when did her breath was struggling ...

He neared to her lips and intervened their hands and put his lips on her lower lips and pull it out .she froze in that place .she felt his lips on her .is this dream are what?

But her thoughts were broken by aadhi.because he was laughing like hell.she don't know what happened to him.why he was laughing.

A; enne bayanditiya.unaku Ella avulo scene ille.ni idhuku dhaane en room ku vandhe .unaku enne di vele oru ambala payya irukura room le.

She didn't expect this from him.

Kaadhal thodarum 💜

Precap; family dinner 🤗

Sitaara ode reaction enne ....?

Aadhi en ipdi pandra?

If you want to know ...read the book en uyir kadhalane.

Pidicha vote and comment apdiya unga opinion share pannunga .