chapter 25

Happy reading readerseyy 💜

Let's get into the story;

Taara and aadhi spent some time and left to their respective house..taara was happy for aadhi being nice to her.

Next day taara went to restaurant aadhi saw her asked about order.

A; enna venu ...

S; enaku cold coffee

He went and get the coffee .she was playing in her phone . giving expression in her cute face when she miss the game .aadhi came again..

A; Inga enne pandra veetuku po time aachu night le late aa pogakudadhu .

S; enaku teriyum ni po ..un velaye paru

He sighed and left the place but he is observing her.taara left the cafe after sometime .but she hide in safe place .aadhi and Nithya packed their things and walked together while talking with each other. Taara followed them .but they entered in apartment .both enter in lift taara was broken to see them going in aadhi room.

Her tears started to flow .she had so many doubts and imagination in her mind .she can't imagine straight away.

She reached home and locked her room and fell on bed with thud.she buried her face in pillow and started crying soundly .she can't imagine him with other girls .she was hurted and broken.

Sitaara la la land le enne odudunu papoma...

Author; enne adika kudadhu sollite ippave 🏃🏃

Aadhi hugged Nithya and kissed her cheeks and lift her and lyed on bed and he sat beside her .he came near her lips to kiss ....

Taara jerked in that thought .she was disturbed by him. She cried and cried she slept in ball position.

Next day taara avoided aadhi .he was observing her cleanly. She didn't saw his face .he felt somewhat fishy ...

Taara was seated in ground and watching surrounding with deap thoughts.but it was disturbed by aadhi ....

A; taara en dull aa iruke en enna avoid pandre .unaku edavudhu doubt irunda enkitte direct aa kekavenditadhu dhaane unna neeye en kasta paduthukure .

S; na epdi irunda unaku enne aadhithya.na yaar unaku na epdi pona unaku enne.na feel Panna unaku enne,,na dull irunda unaku enne en.....

He cutted her by kissing her angrily .with harsh she was struggling to push him but he caged her in his arms .she stopped pushing him .after sometime he leave her. She looked at him widened expression.

A; innoru vaati unaku ...unaku enne nu keta kadichi vechuduve purinjidha .appro ni enne follow pannanu teriyu but na en avale kutitu ponenu kekamatiya di enne .vaai mattum irukula vakkanaye pesa idha keka enga pochu andha chatter box.

Andha appartment le oru papa ku tution eduka dha Nithya vu kuda vandha .adha ni thappa purinjikitu ivulo feel pantu iruke.

Iru andha papa ve katre.anjali Inga va

She came running to him .Nithya was standing with Anjali watching what he did .but she didn't took it seriously.

An; akka ..sir enaku super aa sollikudukuranga .appro ungaluku onnu teriyuma na sir padicha school ladha padikire anga sitaara nu oru akka eppavu meyy fail dha avangala but someone challenged her . avanga one month time laye padichu top 50 le vandhanga evulo great teriyuma .enaku avangala pola aganu

She said happily .aadhi signals her to leave Nithya took her and left the place.

S; Andha papa en enna pathi sollitu podhu .apdi na enne sadhana pante.

A; adiye loosu ..ni kasta pattu one month padichu top 50 le vandena summava .adha Ava unne inspiration aa eduthu kitu padikira.unaku doubt clear agiruku nu ninaikire so na class ku pore byee .

Aadhi left to class and taara was in deep thinking.

Smv; ippo na avana thappa ninaichikita avanuku enne .en na apdi ketadhuku avanuku kovam vandhu kiss panta .loosu payale chance kedaiku podhella ipdi ummahh kuduka vendiyadhu keta na mr. Aadhithya nu build up naai ku pakki .achoo kovam kuda pada mudilayr Ivan mele Muruga enne sodhana ...one chance ore oru chance pleasee....

She went to their restaurant .she greeted his dad and employees.arjun was excited to see taara .

Ar; taara ..taara..epdi irunduchu en cooking .unakaga dha ivulo neram waiting come come.

S; sapadu super Ajju .innu en nakulaye iruku andha taste .

They are chit chatting krishnan saw them and a smile kept on his face.

Taara also helping them serving and bills .she spent some time with them .after that she bid bye to them .

........

Kumaran came home with dull face .he can't do anything in business .his company was in loss .so he called aadhi and he came to home and discussed with them .

A; enne pa aachi en odane vara sonninga .edavdhu problem aa .

I; company loss la podhu aadhi you want to help him and you want to ask investors to our company.

A;amma enne vilayadringla en studies ma adha epdi padhile vidradhu.

Aadhi and Ishika arguing Kumaran clutch his hands on his chest. Taara was scared of him.they took him to hospital and admitted him.

Aadhi accepted to go office .Ishika stayed with Kumaran .aadhi taara and mithran was in home. Taara got up quickly and prepared food for him and packed.

Author; un sapadu nambi sapdalama ..

Un choclate sapte payye oru mari aita adha 🤣🤣

Flash back;

Aadhi came to home and saw her gift he opened with contented heart .he saw a heart shape chocolate and took on bite 😂😂😂 .

His face changed and throwed up the chocolate 😂😂.a smile adorned in his lips.

Flash back ends....

Aadhi came down with office attire .he can hear a vessel sounds .but he didn't say anything .he saw her smiling face .she wished him all the best. He didn't say a word.he kept straight face and saw the carrier.

S; unaku dha anga canteen la sapta unnode health enne aguradhu .adha nane samache.

Author; appo ni senja food sapta ayya romba healthy aa iruparu apdi dhaane ..summa comedy pantu 😂😂

S; unaku porameyy authoreyy enga en food aadhi mottham saptu ungaluku kuduka matanu 😏

Author; ohh idhula enaku pangu veraya ....ni samacha sapada sapta appro yaar story eludhunadhu .ippave adiki amavasaki eludhuranu kaluvi uthuranga .innum un sapadu sapta author thalai maraivu nu postereyy adichiduvanga tevaya enaku .

Ni un aaluke kuduma avan thala eluthu idhella sapdanu nu iruku paare 🤣🤣🤣

S; authoreyy she whines ...

Author; okok ..u continue da ❤️

Aadhi took the carrier and he didn't bid bye to her .she was seeing with yearning face . But he didn't budge .

Mithran came down with school uniform.

S; sapda vada unaku pudicha sandwich panniruke

Mi; 🤣🤣🤣 edhu ni panniruke en pa ipdi pulugura .unaku tea Thulu edhu coffee powder edhunu kuda teriyadhu idhule ni sandwich pannirukiya .enne thamasa pesuranga pa 😂😂😂

Smv; sethulayu adivangiyachu ...sothulayu adivangiyachu 😒😒

Kaadhal thodarum 💜

Precap; Arjun ate taara prepared food 🤣🤣🤣

Next update le meet panlam readerseyy 💜

Eii pattu ni enne damage panndhu kagave indha update uhh 😏😏😈