[🌷] IX. heeseung's pov

this chapter has :
- smut
- bullying
- curse words
- selling your body for money

HEESEUNG'S

( you can skip this. this is just heeseung's side and how the two ended up making out 😔😔)

Today is the day they got in and Heeseung got so hyped up and excited by it. After introducing himself, he got less anxious since the members were showing him some love and freedom. He was at ease.

And because of that, He told himself to go out and treat himself some food with his own money he had before. Well, of course, he also saved up for his mom's hospital bill.

"That's all." Heeseung smiled softly at the cashier, the cashier looked at Heeseung's food, it's an americano coffee and a soft food, a gift for himself. The cashier then judges Heeseung's clothing and looks at him up & down.

Earning such a mean look, Heeseung looked down, biting his lips and feeling embarassed about himself and treating himself in the middle of having almost no money.

"This is it?" The cashier chuckled, offering his hand, asking for money.

Heeseung then nodded as he pulled his credit card out. The cashier raised their eyebrows, pulling the card down.

beep.

He heard. "Oops. Looks like your card has no money inside." The cashier rudely said. "Give cash." He insisted.

"I-I.. It's not enough for this two.. but I'll try to look for more... Can you try it again?" He mumbled.

"Then give it up and put it back to where it was!" The cashier raised their voice, ignoring Heeseung's request and actions, which made Heeseung slightly flinch.

Heeseung then nodded as he grabbed the foods to put it back but then a hand met his hands, putting the food back.

"I'll pay for it." Soobin said. Heeseung then widened his eyes, looking at Soobin in shock.

"You don't have to.."

"But I want to. Here." Soobin said, throwing the money right infront of the cashier's face then he grabbed the food, dragging Heeseung out of the shop.

The two started walking with an awkward tension between them until they arrived the company. Soobin walked Heeseung to his dorm and then Heeseung shyly smiled.

"You.. actually didn't have to. I'll pay you once I get my allowance.." Heeseung said, Soobin then turned to look at Heeseung, stopping him.

"No, I don't need that. All I need is for you to stop being like that. Heeseung, your feelings are valid. I know you treated yourself as a small-celebration and you don't have to feel guilty about it. You don't have to pay me back, that food is my treat." Soobin said.

Heeseung then nodded. "T-thank you."

"Well, see you tomorrow at work, Heeseung." Soobin said, placing his hand on his pocket.

"Wait- hyung.. please, come in."

And so he did.

Soobin entered the room, looking around and seeing that Heeseung really likes designing stuffs. "Your room looks cool." He complimented.