XVIII. love.

"Should we head to the other place I'm supposed to bring you in?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded and stood up with the help of Yeonjun offering his hands.

They both walked together then hopped into the car. They both started putting their masks and hat on then drove off.

"Don't worry, we'll go back there later." Yeonjun said to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu then chuckled. "Oh thanks, I was overthinking why you rented that place if we'll only spend short time there."

Yeonjun giggled. "Aww, I can still do that if it's for you but I figured you liked that place so it's okay." Yeonjun spoke.

Beomgyu widened his eyes to the sudden flirting and Yeonjun seemed to notice it.

"I-I mean, w-why not... right?" Yeonjun said, chuckling at himself.

Beomgyu tried to hold back a laughter and managed to get away with it.

"We're here." The driver spoke.

Yeonjun nodded and they immediately got off the car.

And to their surprise, there were fans surrounding that area. There were flashing lights and all and securities.

Fuck, how did they know I'm here? Yeonjun thought for a while.

He then looked behind him and saw Beomgyu covering for his sake. Yeonjun sighed and asked a bodyguards to secure Beomgyu.

He then stood infront, also has guards surrounding him while Beomgyu tried covering.

But one thing is the fans wasn't really focusing on Beomgyu, of course. They were all focusing on Yeonjun and thought Beomgyu was part of the securities.

Not so long after, they all got inside and it was more secured than ever. There were a lot of security surrounding them.

"Why were fans here? How did they know I'm going here?" Yeonjun asked the guards.

The guards started looking at each other until someone broke it. "I believe it was the action of Choi Soobin, your teammate." He confessed.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh? How?"

"He mentioned in his post that he was done for his schedule and mentioned that you also were a few days ago and told the fans you were at your hometown." He explained.

Yeonjun scoffed. "You've gotta be shitting me, why the fuck would he say that?" He mentioned. He then looked to his side and saw Beomgyu. He was still covered and wasn't showing his face. "Oh, I'm sorry. Can you leave us both alone for now, please?"

The guards did as what Yeonjun had said and got out of there, leaving the two behind.

"Hey, gyu... are you okay?" Yeonjun asked, holding Beomgyu's face.

Beomgyu nodded in response.

"I'm sorry for cursing the shit out of me... I was just mad as to why they happen to find me, I'm sorry, really." Yeonjun spoke.

"No, no... I get it, it wasn't easy and I knew that. I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to put you in such trouble." Beomgyu spoke.

"Hey, y'know you can go and remove that mask of yours, right?" Yeonjun said, pointing at the mask.

Beomgyu nodded and removed it. "Where are we, by the way?" He asked as they both stepped to the staircase to go upstairs.

This place looked so royalty and Beomgyu wondered why they were here. Is this somehow a restaurant? 'Cause some restaurant have designs like this.

"We're at a museum. I figured you love arts and always wanted to go to museums but never had the chance to." Yeonjun said, flashing a soft smile on Beomgyu as he gave him a pat on the head.

Beomgyu gapsed, looking around. "You're joking. There's no way you got this whole damn musem rented for today!!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

Yeonjun chuckled, finding Beomgyu cute. "The owner's close to my mother and I told them I'm having a museum date with someone so here I am."

Beomgyu widened his eyes. "M-museum date...?"

"Yep, we are on a date, gyu. I called it." Yeonjun said, winking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu jokingly rolled his eyes. "You're insanely amazing."

"Uno reverse, my gyu" Yeonjun smirked which made Beomgyu chuckle.

They both started looking around the arts hanged or placed there. Yeonjun wasn't into arts but he still enjoyed the time he spent with Beomgyu, seeing Beomgyu smiling and being all happy about going to the musem made Yeonjun happy as well and that was already enough for him.

Yeonjun had told Beomgyu he can pick one and he'll buy it for him but Beomgyu only shaked his head, not wanting Yeonjun to spend his money over such big price, especially since Beomgyu isn't really the type to take care of things. He's not good at it.

"Hey, hyung." Beomgyu called out to Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu and saw a big frame of a couple.

"Y'know what makes this art more valuable?" Beomgyu spoke, admiring the art.

"Hm? tell me about it."

"It's the fact that these two had not only been seen as a couple but you can see how inlove they both are." Beomgyu explained. "They both stood right in a lake, happily kissing while waters were splashing to them. The fact that the partner put their arms around the other made the kiss more and more romantic." He continued.

"You're good with words. I'm honestly surprised, I'm not into arts and I wouldn't have thought of that just by looking at this and only thinking how simple it is..."

"It's love, hyung. It may look simple but it's love and you can clearly see it." Beomgyu spoke, looking to the signature and noticed two of them. "And it seems so that the creator themselves drew this for one another." He softly smiled.

Beomgyu then turned to look at Yeonjun. "Do you like mirroring?" He asked.

"Hm, what's that?"

"Based on the what it's called, it has mirror in it. Meaning we can both mirror what they're doing." Beomgyu excitedly suggested.

Yeonjun nodded, smiling at Beomgyu.

And just like that,

They both pulled one another into a kiss, a love. They were both mirroring the frame right infront of them, without the water splashing of course. They were both experiencing it,

love.

a/n ;
oh gosh, how i wish i can go to a museum date with someone >:(

just imagine ; 😔😔