Stalinism - omega verse

After the old alpha, Lenin died, Stalin fought all the other wannabe alphas and proved he was the rightful leader of the pack (the pack being soviet Russia) and took control. His closest omega's (bolsheviks and secret police) would go out and hunt for any sussy bakas who refused to hand over all their stuff or refused to fight and he threw them in work camps or gulags if they were lucky; if not they were rounded up and executed.

He kept all the submissive and breedable omegas to work to build the industrial industry using his five-year plan to catch up with the other packs in different territories (Europe) or to work in the fields to grow wheat, which he would then sell to the other packs and make mad cash. His pack was hungry because he was selling most of their food but Stalin didn't care for what were a few thousand deaths of beta and omegas compared to the glory of his pack.

Stalin was a total fan girl of another alpha, Karl Marx and he was such a pick me girl that he even read the book Marx wrote called the communist manifesto or something like that. Stalin wasn't a Baka so he prowled his pack with terror and totalitarian rule.

Stalin didn't like sharing so he wanted his theories to stay within his clan and made them think that by following him, their pack would dominate the world. They all followed their alpha and it became a personality cult. Stalin hired artists to make wicked cool propaganda to show all the bakas and other packs who was the alpha in the URSS. These artists were so good that people actually started believing them and saw Stalin and thus the pack as totally awesome and powerful.

So in brief,

-Stalin leads his pack with terror and death

-It became a personality cult

-He boosted the soviet industry but millions starved to death

-Socialism in one country

I did this instead of revising for my exam...        I'm in deep shit- its 3 am and all i can say about stalin was that he was an absolute mad alpha.  help me