a secret n a half

Recap
When I came back Uriah was on one knee new proposes to me and I say...
When Uriah proposes to me I know what I was going to say because I love him so much I say yes. We get lots of congrats especially from Clary my best friend. she is a shadow hunter along with her boy friend jace along with his bother and sister Isabelle and Alec. Isabelle is a good friend so Is Clary's best boy-friend Simon but they don't live in Chicago anymore because jace is sick because of his stepbrother sebation.

Me-can u come over
Clary-sure when can I come and can I sleepover Simon is really annoying so is luke and my mum with being newly wed and everything I haven't slept since idris
Me-just let me text her to see she is at a clients house
Trissybear has left the convo
Me- mum can Clary sleepover tonight
Mum- sure but it is a school night so be good OK
Me- sure mum of course PS it isn't a school it is Friday
Trissybear has left the convo
Trissybear has rejoined the convo
Me- she said no :-(
Clary- really
Me- no jk lmfao right now see you in a bit luv ya

Half an hour later
Ding dong "I'll get it dad" I yelled out but he didn't answer. "Clary darling how are you my love" jace said on the phone she flushed she wasn't suppose to talk to him at all hehe wait until I tell izzy. "Clary you have finally got here i was worried you had ditched me for Simon"." Of course not you are so much my type then him wow never mind that sounds lesbian" replied clary. First we watched the mortal instrument based on Clary and jaces life except for the fact that the girl looks nothing like Clary because she has red curly hair the other girls lily Collins doesnt. Then we watched divergent it started the same as my dream and we all have the same names. After we invited the our group over and Simon and Maia.

After the group came we played truth or dare. "I'm going first cause it my house sorry Uriah" I said. "Clary t or d" "d" I dare you booty call jace and put it on speaker " "kk". Bring bring " hello jace here" "hey jace it Clary sorry to ring u so late but um when are u free next to have um u know what" "
Never remember Clary last time I tried to kill you" then he hung up. "Clary are you ok" we all said in unision. Clary got up and walked away and I followed her. "Are u alright Clary" I asked her. "Sure can I tell you a secret" yerp" " I am ......