oh no clary

Recap

Clary are you ok" we all said in unision. Clary got up and walked away and I followed her. "Are u alright Clary" I asked her. "Sure can I tell you a secrets " yep" " I am

"Guys I am pregnant". " woah hold up who? What? When? Where? How? Forget the last one OK the second and last one" I replied "and everyone get out NOW". "Who jace when we were in the demons place he just got the hold of the heavenly fire where in the umm water". " OK you have to tell jace and guess what Uriah please proposed to me and I said yes even though we are only 17 omfg we are only 17 and I said yes and and and" I cried. Clary replied "at least you can see your boyfriend I cannot for 9 month until I give birth to this baby" " no you are not and how did it feel in the water I mean I am to scared of umm sex because of what happened with Peter and all I mean I was raped by him and he had no remorse for it and also he gets out tomorrow it has been 2 year Clary what am I going to do". "Shh I know baby I know it will be all OK but for now let's just sleep OK" " ok clary, you will make a great mother".

While on the train to the dauntless compound I met a friend called Christian. She was from candor so she is so brutally honest about everything and  anything. All we hear is people starting to jump. We are the last ones to jump and I land on back. That was so fun. A guy called Eric and Max started talking saying that if we want to be in dauntless we have to jump. I started to walk then they asked who the first jumper is going to be. I volunteered. So I went to the edge of the roof. I jumped. It felt like I was flying. I landed on a net and laughed. A strong hand helped me down and asked me my name apparently I took to lon to answer so he said I can change it if I want. It took me a few seconds to decide but I chose tris and he said his name was four.

A

Hi guys I am so sorry but I have been really busy because my iPod is broken and my WiFi connection is really crap anyways I am gonna be asking a question every chapter first question is
Where are you from?
I am from Australia
You know you love me xoxo gossip girl jks Amber