wow i had a dream about you

I woke up to the sound of laughing. It was a deep laugh. Crap I know that laugh it is Peters laugh. What the hell is the time. Wait where is Clary. And where is my parents. I scream. "Bea are you OK" clary said trying to wake me up. " yea sorry just a really bad dream about Peter". We hear a moving truck pull up outside it must be our new neighbours. "Clary ring jace we really need to talk to him" I  commanded Clary. "Fine but he is with the Alec and magnus" she replied. Ring ring "hello jace the hottest speaking BTW I love you" he answered on the second ring. "I know you do jace and we really need to talk like now"she blushes. "  OK where are you" "at Bea house you know my best friend other than Simon and Isabelle". " will she be their when you talk to me?". "Yes she will come when ever OK bye love you". " love you to my love". She quickly hung up on him. "Let's get dressed  K" I say to break the silence. "Whatever" she mumbles. I got dressed in a  black leather jacket, white crop top and red skinny jeans.  (Picture above and make the top a crop top).

                              ~half an hour later~
"I'll get it Caleb" I yelled but nobody answered. They all must be out. " hi cla... Oh its you Beatrice is clary there we need talk" jace said the second I opened the door. " sure come on up to my room" I said. "I only just got here and you are already inviting me up to your room tsk tsk tsk what would clary say" he replied we have a complicated relationship we are sometimes friend and some times not depends on the mood. "She is up their you asshat". He laughed at that he thought it was hilarious. "Threesome then" he said in-between laughs. "Or a fricking foursome" I mumbled under my breath 

"Clary are you there" jace said still laughing. "Yes I am OK so don't be mad and just know I am really sorry but i " clary started. "Let me guess you cheated on me I get it after being in a relationship you cheated how could you" jace interrupt. "No jace I am pregnant with your child" clary finished. Jace was speechless so he stormed out leaving clary crying out to him.

OK so I finished another chapter two in one day I might add anyways for the question
What is you favourite movie\s ?
Mine are paper town, fast and the furious 7 , mortal instruments and 10 thing I hate about you. Oh and don't forget divergent\insergent
Xoxo amber