Introduction

ENJOY

It was a cold day in Dragonspine, colder than usual. You had just finished your daily commissions on this icy mountain, but you were freezing half to death, not being prepared for the weather.

You had been brought to this world around 10 months ago. You got used to the place, but still wondered why you were brought here anyways.

However, in the distance, you smelled the slight scent of smoke and fire.

"Maybe there is a cabin nearby! I better hurry up."

As you climbed the slippery and snowy terrain of rocks, you found the smokey smell coming from a flower shop.

"A flower shop? All the way out here?"

Hurrying your pace, you knocked on the door twice. Without any response, you simply opened the door. Inside the candle lit home, tons of different flowers in bundles and heaps of books and woven baskets lay around the floor. To one side, there was a desk with scattered equipment and viles of unknown substances, while on the other there was a small, miniature kitchen with piles of bread, eggs, rice, and pasta laying over the counter with cans of soup and sauce piled high on a small shelf residing above the pile of carbs.

"What in the world-"

A shadowy silhouette emerged from a door to the left of the cabin, just within reach of the edge of the kitchen counter.

"Who's there?" the figure yelled.