Chapter 2

As you watched in awe, the man took your hand and pulled you down the stairs and to the door.

"We went- we're- hold on."

You looked out to see Mondstadt in all its glory and gratefulness, and the whiff of free, sweet dandelion air told you that you were back in the warmth of a village.

"How did you do that, sir?"

For he did look a tad bit older than you.

"Albedo."

"Sorry, Albedo, how did you do this act of magic?"

A rose pink tint painted Albedo's ears, but his complexion seemed calm and collected.

"I am simply an alchemist,"

He said, his hand twirling upwards, growing a Cecilia.

"However, if i could have your name, that would be greatly appreciat-"

"It's ———, delighted to make your acquaintance."

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

The dialogue shared created a moment of silence, not being broken by the splash of the fountain in the agora or the 'Ad Astra Abyssosque' of Katheryne.

Soon enough, the absence of sound was filled with simple words.

"Have you eaten lunch yet? I do hope you are hungry, allow me to cook," You offered, as you did break into a strangers house, and felt guilty of doing so.

"Ah. Although I have not, it is inessential."

"How could you say such things? You need to eat or you'll get bony and sick, and I just cannot let that happen. And think of all the food sitting patiently to be used, it will surely mold or get stale."

"When you put it that way, perhaps it doesn't sound too disruptive-"

"To say the least!" You responded.

Who even buys so much food to let go to waste anyways?  You thought.

I forgot to tell you all that I post every Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday and/or Friday depending on my schedule. Sorry about that!