Chapter 15

Astrids POV

I jump in sodas arms with a bright smile. Man I missed him! Even if he's been home all summer. I hug him tightly and I smell the flowers. I love flowers they are the best. He carriers me inside and sits me down on his lap. He smells like oil and gasoline but I don't care. I missed him. Darry isn't home yet neither is pony. Darry is at work and Pony is somewhere. Probably at the library.

As I sit in sodas lap with a smile I hold the flowers in my hands. They are a pretty pink color and they are roses. I wonder why I got flowers today.

Wait a minute...... ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I start laughing.

The guys look at me weirdly.

" I forgot it's my birthday!!!" I say laughing.

The guys laughed with me. As we are laughing I didn't I didn't know that Darry and Pony where sneaking in with a birthday cake and some presents.

They come behind the couch and yells " SURPRISE!!"

I jump giggling and runs into there arms hugging them.

We all sits around the table as Darry puts the flowers in a vase and puts the cake in front of me and puts a candle on it and they sing happy birthday.

We all eat some cake and ice cream. Chocolate cake with pink vanilla icing with strawberry ice cream. YUMMY !

Then I open my presents.
Darry- a bike
Soda - fake flowers to decorate
Pony- a small book
Dally - a black jacket
Two bit - a Minnie Mouse stuff animal
Steve - a car magnet
Johnny - a pink journal

I got up an hugs everyone. We move into the living room to watch some Barbie movie and we all fall asleep.