C H A P T E R - 5

The massive walls were confined by silence, the three most powerful men were seated across the settee, and a pair of electric blue orbs was admiring the magnificence of the arts encompassing the walls.

The enormous white canvas portrayed a girl caged from the world, those electric blue eyes were trying to breathe in the masterpiece, idolizing and comprehending the emotions behind the arts.

“ Altamash?” The familiar voice of Aroosh resounded across the vacant corridors, earning the Man’s attention.

He is Altamash Firoz Khan, Musa’s beloved friend, and only cousin, his most trusted man, the three best friends have a bond unbreakable, the world takes them as true examples.

“ Khafifa has always been my interest” muttered Altamash, his voice clasping the cadence of love and fondness towards the arts by Khafifa.

“What is not to love about Khafifa you dumbass??” retorted Aroosh whacking Altamash’s head, making him pass a hard glare his way.

“ Musa, won’t you introduce me to my Bhabhi?” Questioned Altamash, his eyes concentrated around the actions of Musa, it was evident that his posture turned tight, and with the way he was scratching his neck, it was clear that he was uncomfortable and had no interest in the topic.

Aroosh coughed out loud, the two best buddies knew Musa is least interested in the topic, yet all they hoped was for him to settle down, and have someone who would change his attitude and behavior.

“ I have a strong feeling, Musa must be head over heels for Bhabhi by now!” exclaimed Altamash, a mischievous gleam in his eyes, earning a mocking chuckle by Aroosh who is well aware of the circumstances they got married in, heck he would kill her instead of accepting her.

“ My foot “ yelled Musa, his eyes clasping hatred and disgust towards the poor soul, how bizarre are people who can despise someone when they know the heart they carry is naive who wouldn’t even reckon to harm anyone yet world turns blind and hurts them the most.

“ It’s not that beautiful” retorted Altamash, referring towards Musa’s feet and chuckling at his pathetic attempt at gagging at the crucial moment, he is one of those souls who have no control over their mouth.

“ Tame your tongue Altamash!” roared Musa, agitated by his friends.
The walls shook in apprehension at the aura that oozes out from this Man, yet his two buddies didn’t give a flying shit about him.

“ Musa, Two souls don’t encounter by a mere accident, they collide in each other’s embrace by fate, their hearts grasp the familiar magic in them and the moment they tie the knots, they feel all too familiar and the impulse to love each other.” spoke Aroosh after a minute, the trio turned serious whilst Musa passed a gloomy look, laughing loudly as if what Aroosh uttered was a lame joke, which attained Altamash’s wrath.

He slammed his fist on the glass table, the sound echoing across the serene corridors whilst Musa passed a hard glare his way which made Altamash kiss his own hands and smile innocently.

Musa’s mind was invaded with her thoughts, thoughts about her eyes, those pair of eyes that blaze a fire in his heart, those that clutched his soul, those that make him mistreat her more, whilst each part of his body screamed that she was attractive, whilst he reckoned that she should be punished by none other than himself, Musa Hassan Khan.

“ You’re just a dead soul, she is the ticket to surviving, even though I haven’t met her, I know she is the queen who would rule your heart buddy.”, Altamash spoke after a minute, his eyes clasping emotions, his voice glazed with love and care for his friend whilst his mind was lost in the moment, trying to fathom the crisis and make his friend give a chance to this bond.

“ She is nothing but a bitch, she isn’t worth my attention and me? Musa Hassan khan holds something expensive not an ordinary fucking bitch!!” the words screeched across the walls of the enormous mansion, the magnificent mansion trembled in repugnance at the man’s words, his voice lashed out with abhorrence towards his wife, his wife Fayra Hassan Khan.

Fayra who was wandering past the corridor heard the words buzz in her ears, her eyes gushing with tears, her heart-shattering in utmost pain, her legs felt wobbly, her hiccups rung through the hallways.

Altamash the calmest person now stood up in a rage, his electric blue orbs firing daggers, his eyes held resentment and nausea, whilst Aroosh had his eyes broadened, his fist in a tight grip ready to whack some sense into his friend’s brain.

“ I am a man of power, I am a king and she is just a mere slave, I am the grandson of the ruler Zaid Khan, born with a silver spoon and she? Nothing but a fucking money-minded bitch!!!” yelled Musa, his voice oozing with aversion and hatred, his ocean blue eyes turned the darker shade of color, that the world wouldn’t want to drench at the moment, fearing the storm is yet to explode soon.

His grandfather, Zaid khan was the ruler of his times, a man of justice, the undefeatable fighter, he battled for justice and was assassinated by his rival at the age of fifty.

Musa’s chest heaved up and down, his jaw tightened, his fist turning white, his eyes clasping power and pride for himself whilst his friends stared at the Man in utter shock and revulsion.

It was not until a tight slap was knocked onto Musa’s face leaving the walls of the mansion in alarm, that his two buddies stared at the person’s bravery, their orbs enhanced.

Musa’s hands reached his cheeks, his eyes wielding rage like no tomorrow, the veins of his neck were popping out, and his bulky hands tightened over his shirt that felt like it would tear any second.

His hair was messy, his brows arched together in confusion and outrage, and he whirled towards the person who just slapped him, and the moment his eyes confronted the pair of honey-brown eyes, Musa’s eyes enlarged in shock, and his hands shuddered in trepidation and his heart growled.

“ When your story ends, your heart would be rinsed with realization about you being the villain of your own story all the way Mr. Musa Hassan Khan!” the words hummed across the corridor until another slap was landed on him, it was so harsh that he clasped onto himself for support.

And Musa’s heart scorched into waves of hatred towards the miserable soul, at the thought of being slapped for the first time in his life coz of her, for the soul who had done nothing to harm him yet he vowed to himself for revenge.

______________________________

Assalamualaikum,
I am back again with another update, uffff so many surprise updates I know. Well how are you'll my dear readers ?? Anyways I know I left you all in cliffhanger, I love doing that * wink *

How was the chapter? Do follow me in Instagram pretty please and here in wattpad too, I love you all so much.

Please do vote and comment, dear silent readers I honestly request you all to vote, have a great day/night ahead.

Happy reading and stay safe.