E P I L O G U E

𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

The sound of Raindrops were a melody to the woman who sat across the huge Mansion, gazing at the vast window that revealed the outer beauty of the mansion, a soft smile played across her lips when her gray alluring eyes captured the beauty of the nature, while her fingers drew away the outline of the image in the white canvas.

She tugged her hair behind her ears before her eyes gazed around the walls of the mansion, encompassing with arts all around, the events of past months had shattered her, but this place and God was only her escape, she felt it hard to meet those specific ocean blue eyes that which stored intense pain, but she saw him in peace only when she was around yet her heart never stopped to ache for him, for them.

The sound of boots clicked the marble floor, making Fayra anxious, she turned around immediately to encounter a specific pair of ocean blue eyes,that grasped storm and peace at the same time, there he was, all in his black suit looking all magnificent, that smile that he offered her before his eyes encountered the walls around.

She could she clearly the way shock registered in those pair of eyes, she could feel his heart quicken, she could see how his eyes encompassed numerous questions and she gulped it all in in dread, a part in her heart whispered, he wouldn't leave her after knowing the truth yet she chose to think otherwise.

After months he was here, the mansion he gifted her, the one he used to find it as an escape from the world, but now he would escape in her arms from the demons around.

“ khafifa ” It came out a mere whisper, so soft that Fayra doubted was it her imagination or she actually heard it, but his eyes said it all that she needed to know, she placed the paint brush on the wooden table beside, before stepping forward only for him to raise his finger shaking his head vigorously, earning Fayra to stare back at him with dread, dread to lose the only person she is madly in love now.

“ Tell me this is a Joke Amour ” His voice brittle, his eyes sparkled in unshed tears, meanwhile Fayra shook her head, her heart encompassed numerous tales, to whisper to him, he was about to know who she was.

“ Every tear is bound to shed, Every secret is someone's property, every darkness is meant to fall on night, and every truth reveals on its own time” she speaks, her voice ran deep and audible to him, words chanted in his already occupied mind like a mantra before Fayra walked to him, taking hold of cheeks.

“ why did you hide it from me ?” Pain lashes in his pair of ocean blue eyes, his voice ringing in the edges of the mansion, Fayra knew this day would come, she wanted it to come, she wanted him to know the truth, but she couldn't bring it on her lips to confess it to him.

“ I wanted someone to love me baby, just Fayra, the world admire khafifa not me, I never knew what real love feels like until I had you, you fell for Fayra ” she paused, tears falling down her gray eyes as she pressed her forehead on him, he stumbled back, still gazing around in utter shock, unable to process that she was behind it all.

“ I declare I am the artist behind the world's most expensive arts, arts by khafifa ” she confess, her heart felt like the burden of her shoulder was finally off, she gave him a soft smile, staring at the emotions that played in his eyes, she had bluit this a hobby now, when he returned from work she loves to stare at his eyes for long time, those eyes had so much love for her that he himself couldn't bring it to words.

“ khafifa means light in Arabic, light to illuminate my darkness, and Arts do that Musa” she intertwines his slightly trembling fingers, taking him inside the huge art gallery in the mansion, it was months he came back here after his grandmother's unexpected death and he was stunned to see the drastic change around.

“ I had nothing in my hand, my step parents loathed me, abused me, but I had khafifa, I had god with me” she paused, breathing heavily while his knuckles turned white, he draw huge breath while images of Fayra being abused, made him tremble, while he loathed himself more, because he too did the same in the past.

Fayra could glimpse the most wanted question twinkling his eyes, she knew what questions was crossing his mind, but before he asked, Fayra spoke again softly “ I met a friend, a beautiful boy named Isa Hassan Khan, your twin brother, who wanted to save me, he loved my paintings, I was a beginner at that time but he believed god gifted me with this talent”

“ when I showed him my first art piece, a beautiful ocean blue eyes painted across the white canvas, I gave it away to him as his advanced birthday gift, I never knew his name, he had introduced himself as khafifa but we got caught by my step father ” she paused, a low broken chuckle resounded across the hallways while each word she uttered it was a hit to Musa, he held onto the chair in pain, the image of his brother flashing in his mind.

“ He promised to return, but he never came, he was gone forever, but ” Fayra stepped forward, wiping the tears from the man who titled himself ruthless but here he was broken infront of her.

“But He had said, My brother would love to Meet you, because he admires arts” she gazed at him, while Musa captured her lips in his, tears falling from his eyes as he gripped her hair for closeness, his heart beating in unmatched rhythm.

“ I never knew he was your brother or a part of your family, until I saw that frame in grandma's room, later you revealed to me about your twin brother and that canvas which you hold dear to your heart”

“ your brother is the one who made me discover what art is, so it's forever khafifa and it's yours”

Musa broke the kiss while she continued, gulping down everything and then softly kissing his jawline, the hue of ruddiness covering her cheeks which made Musa chuckle. He heaved a sharp breath, as every truth came to light and it was hard to believe, that his wife was a producer of those expensive art pieces.

“ So Mr. Musa Hassan Khan, did you love meeting me ? ” she questions, chuckling at how his mood shifted, his eyes showed proudndss and utmost love to the woman standing in front of him, and he nodded his head eagerly, “ I still and forever will love every bit of meeting you My baby”

He cups her cheeks in his large hands, his ocean blue against her gray eyes, each flowed with love and pain from their past and he smiled, while she felt she would give away everything for his smile, just his smile was enough to skip  beats in her heart, but for him his heart skipped the whole song by her dazzling smile she offered.

He captured his lips on hers, her eyes squeezed shut while he devoured her, finding every corner of her for him, she was his and meant to be his forever, while both got lost in each other until he paused, breathing on her lips, her eyes flickered open to meet his, drunk by her beauty and he speaks,

“ Now I long to be the khafifa in your darkness love

Everything came to a beautiful end, she fell in the arms of the man who was insanely in love, life has hurled harsh battles their way, but what matters is that, love won in the end.

The End