C H A P T E R -55

“ calvin, get all the details of Mr. Ahmed Ali and his wife, make sure i meet him in the warehouse” The most dominating voice of none other the merciless Mafia achoes with command and authority, rage flowing through each veins of his body, he stared at his wife peacefully sleeping in his bed as he vowed to demolish the world who has caused sufferings to her soul.

He hangs up the calls and runs his hand through his already messy hair, unable to bear the remorse that ran deep in his heart, he was loathing himself for the sufferings that he made her endure, and each time his eyes stared at her tranquil face, his heart skipped a beat .

He sat across the bed, putting the strands of her hair behind her ears, caressing her beautiful pair of eyes, those eyes that stared through his soul and beyond,

“ Mine ”  He whispers, placing a kiss over her forehead, making her lips twist into a smile in her sleep, he covers her with a quilt, Making sure no harm could reach her, Musa Hassan Khan had never supplicated for himself, but today his heart did for her, Asking his lord for her welfare and safety.

He takes her delicate palm in his, tracing her scars and kissing each one of them, he felt he was going insane in her beauty, in her love, it feels like she has casted some spill over him that's driving him crazy by the passing days, the things he had never imagined he would do, he was doing exact same at the present, putting the universe in shock.

“ You are the love of my soul Malika - queen” he brushes his lips over her ears, whispering the words ever so softly that if he raises his voice perhaps she would shatter, letting his sweet words immerse in her soul and body.

He place a kiss over her frail palm, then caressed her cheeks where he remembered slapping her one's, hatred for himself bubbling in his heart and a tear roll down his eyes, he takes deep breaths to calm himself down, but the fear that she would never accept him snatches his breath away,he felt lifeless just by the mere thought.

He then strides towards the walk-in closet and changes his outfit, loading his gun with bullets and he dash towards his car, driving at high speed as his past and her sufferings collide all together making him breathless.

“ Musa Hassan Khan is here to make you implore for death Mr. Ahmed Ali”  he said with rage dripping from his voice, as he whacked the steering wheel in outrage, gripping his own hair at how stupid he was to hold animosity at that naive soul who wasn't the reason behind his nasty past,but she had her own part of suffering herself.

Their Tangled love was going to untangle soon perhaps

The trees pass by as he drove, getting the car to halt near a shady place, where the warehouse of Musa Hassan Khan was located, he gets in with the Black suit, his boots on and his hair gelled up, his heart needed answers for each and every of his questions and he vowed to kill that monster for maltreating his beloved wife, his wife Fayra Hassan Khan.

He set foot in, his shoulder held high in pride, his dark pair of ocean blue eyes held no mercy and his palm held a pistol, he paid no attentions to the throng of commanders who stood with respect for their Master, he ambled towards the familiar room, as his rage shoot eyes encountered the man tied to the chair, his clothes ripped apart whilst his face and body held bruises, sweet dripping from his body and his shirt drenched in blood.

“ You bastard ” He dashed towards the man who was tied, dread overtaking the man's fatigued features, he commenced to wriggle to get it out, knowing his dirty truth has come a time to be revealed now and this Man wouldn't spare him for sure .

“ Musa, No . We need him alive ”  thwarts Aroosh, shoving the giant man behind but the daggers that he kept hurling at the man was enough for the man to yearn to die before Musa Hassan Khan kill him with his bare hands.

“ Torture him unless he spit out the truth” commands Musa, earning the nod from Altamash and Aroosh, who stared at the man in utter disgust and hate, her mother was kept in another cell in the warehouse, where the women commanders of Musa Hassan Khan were inquiring her, but truth has its own time to reveal.

“ i won't spare you, I'll make you die the death of pain that each bones of your body shall be imploring for death by me ” Musa utters the words threatening the man, gripping his hair as the man shrieked, he held the man's throat in a  grip, choking him and torturing him for the  pain and torture his wife went through.

He has vowed to punish and demolish this man, and Musa Hassan Khan is a man of his promises.

_________________________________