Chapter 3

Yn opened her eyes to see the entrence of the school. She saw a group of males walking up to her. "Sup shawty bae, that dress looks hot on you." One guy said. "It really shows off your curves." Another one said. She would accept their compliments but she's not like other girls 🥺. "S-s-s-s-s-so-o-o-o-o-or-r-r-r-ry-y-y-y, n-n-n-n-not-t-t-t-t I-I-I-I-in-n-n-n-nt-t-t-Teres-s-s-sted-d-d-d." She stuttered out in her adorable UwU voice.

This one guy stepped up who had a lot of feminine features but then he slammed her into the wall. He broke her spine. But that still didn't hurt. She will never feel pain again after her daddy waddy saved her🤪. Just as he was about to slap her, Masky came to the rescue. "Don't touch my wifey. My love. My life. My white bedsheet." How Y/N loved it when daddy called her his white bedsheet.

He suddenly pulled out a water gun and sprayed them with acid. "AHHHH STOP THAT BURNS!" They yelled with a smile on their faces. He then stopped and help YN close. "Don't worry my sweet baby girl, daddy won't let anyone touch you." But after Daddy Waddy told her that, three gods came down. "GIVE US YN!" They demanded. "NO! WHAT DO YOU WANY WITH HER?" Masky asked.

"WE WANT TO TAKE HER FOR OURSELVES." They admitted. "YOU WON'T TAKE HER FROM ME." Masky yelled at them. "SILENCE!" They yelled at Masky. The impact was so strong, yn flew through the school. She hit her head against the locker. She was suddenly picked up by a guy with a mouth guard. "W-w-w-w-ho-o-o-o are y-o-o-o-o-o-u-u-u?" She asked him.

"M-m-m-my-yy n-n-n-name is T-t-t-o-o-o-o-b-b-b-y-y-y." He seemed friendly enough. "Now it's time to die bitch!" He didn't seem nice anymore. "THIS WILL ONLY HURT FOR A SECOND" Toby told her while raising his hatchet and laughing maniacally. "NOOOOOOOOO!" Masky yelled. He yelled so hard, yn flew back to Masky. "S-shit!" Toby muttered. He started coming at yn with his hatch and Masky saw.

Masky roared so loudly she was thrown to the side but she was able to see Toby's hatchet fell out of his hands, into his skull. Cracking his skull open, killing him instantly. There was a women running up to Toby. She had a clock for one of her eyes. She saw Toby and fell to her knees. She put his head in her lap and started to cry while screaming. "TOBY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"