𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 •˖* ℘

•˖* ℘

•˖* ℘

𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 walking out of my bedroom. The sun had come out a long time ago, but I didn't seem to want to leave my dreams. Especially when I did not feel as if it was a dream, but more of a reality happening in front of my eyes.

With my hectic red eyes, I looked around my kitchen, completely disoriented still. My hands rubbed my eyelids with the hope of bringing myself back to the present. I sat down on one of my stools, grabbing the edge as the effects from last night were still wearing off.

I could only ask myself what was wrong since it didn't feel right to be out of bed. As if my body desired more than ever to remain in the small world my mind created and converted into dreams I'd never had. This girl had taken such a toll on my life. Her image completely distracted me from everything.

My gaze lingered across my half-empty cabinets, reminding me it was time to store them again. But as it became usual these days, I placed that task aside, too unfocused from reality at this moment. The question made its way back to my head.

What the hell was wrong with me?

For the longest time, I had the recollection of placing my eyes on the women that would take my breath away, the ones that looked out of the cover of a magazine. And it always went my way. I played the role of this interesting person who had everything in order and not one single detail out of place. This seemed to attract women more to me.

But this girl I had laid my eyes on, unthinkingly and completely careless of her opinion whatsoever, had become possibly the only one to make me hesitate before playing my role again. Her mysterious aura was so alluring to me. And it was the only thing I could place my whole focus on.

My notepads were filled with her name and adjectives that would fit her in the closest way. Though I had not found one that would sum up everything she meant to me at this time. I don't think I would ever find one. I tried and tried, but she was a stranger to me still.

Even after so much time spent together, I did not know one thing about the things her stunning eyes held. The secrets, the mysteries she could be hiding were nothing but assumptions to me. To my lack of knowledge, she could be holding another persona that differed very distinctively from what she had displayed for me. At least the small details I had seen.

And there I was, biting my lip in anticipation, staring up at my twenty-four-hour clock. Expecting the right time to arrive. At the right time, I could hear her voice ringing in my ears. I felt reckless bouncing my leg up and down for a short call, as this had never been something I was used to feeling. I assumed it would always be the other way around with women.

My hands desperately grabbed my phone, instantly looking for her number. Once it was dialed, I awaited for her sweet voice to echo across the call. It rang a couple of times and there it was, her tired voice yawning through the phone, making me smile in awe.