XXXV

Before you guys yell at me, I've missed y'all too. I've had a lot going on but I'm going to get better with updating.

Steal my work and you better be ready to FIGHT ❤️
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Sydney's POV

I walked into the room and scratched my head. I had no idea what I would be wearing. I wanted to show up that big mouth Katrina but I had no idea where we were going in the first place. I groaned out loud and face planted on the bed. I don't know how long I was there for before I heard a knock on the door. I mumbled a 'come in' and the person opened the door.

"Hey, we decided on going to Sierra. So put on a dress and don't look too crazy," Alek walked into the room then stopped, " Are you dead? I'm not complaining, but.."

Before he could finish, I turned over and threw a pillow at him in which he dodged.

"No, I'm not dead. I just don't know what to wear," I got up and stomped into the closet like a child. I wanted something that blow everyone out the park.

As I was looking at the dresses in the closet I felt someone reach over my shoulder and point to that a dress. As you probably figured, it was Alek.

"What about that one?"

"No."

"Okay...this one?" He pointed at another one and I shook my head.

He keep picking out different dresses and I finally kicked him out my closet.

I sat in the closet for another five minutes before I walked out and went into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed off my body which took me about 30 minutes. How did I know? Alek knocked on the door and keep reminding me every five minutes how long I was in there for.

Once I stepped out, I began drying off and when I was done I began to lotion my whole body with coconut oil. After I was done I wrapped myself in my towel and went to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked down at my phone to see I had about another 30 minutes left. I opened the door and Alek was there fully dressed with clothes in his hands.

"Put this on and shut up," He said as he handed me the clothes and closed the door back.

I obliged when it came to the strapless bra and a thong, in which we are going to have to a talk about him going thru my underwear. But I was shocked by the dress. It was a beautiful yellow color that had flare sleeves on it, the dress itself clung to my body perfectly and showed off my curves. I looked at my hair and decided to go with an afro. I'm proud of my hair but because of the texture it's easier to keep my hands out of it. I threw on some natural make up and decided to put on some lip gloss to let my natural lips pop. I slipped it on and walked out the room to look at the huge mirror we had in our room and did a 360. I looked down at my feet and wiggled my toes trying to decided what I was going to put on for shoes and accessories. Before I could even walked into my closet Alek emerged with a pair of heels I had never seen before in one hand. In the other hand was big silver hoops, couple of tennis bracelet, and of course my wedding rings. The shoes were yellow suede platforms with small silver charms on the them and beautiful. I sat down on the bed and put them on and then took the hoops and bracelets and slip them on. When I held out my hand for him to give me my ring he chuckled.

"Give me your hand," He held out his hand towards me and I rolled my eyes.

"Ale-,"

Before I could finish he yanked my hand and almost took me off the bed. He slipped the wedding rings on and rotated my hand too look at them. "Stand up." He commended and I did as told