Been a while...

Hey my dears...

It's certainly been a minute, hasn't it?

The day of Walker Scobell's casting deserves an update in my opinion. I am so thrilled for this kid - the age appropriate casting is already a step in the right direction, never mind how talented and Percy-perfect the kiddo is!

I was just curious about what you all would think about a sequel to The Good and the Bad. Updates wouldn't be as regular as they used to be, as I'm pretty busy right now, but with all of the hype returning to the PJO series (I mean, for some of us, it never left...), it feels like some new content might be welcome by the community. 

Though I do enjoy writing, part of me also writes this for you! So if I were to go ahead with this, I would want to know what your thoughts are. Firstly, is this something you would want? And secondly, if so, what would you be looking for? Obviously, fanfiction has historically been a little bit more explicit than the original content that it's based on, but if readers are looking for something a little more family friendly, I'm also open to that. Are there characters you would want me to include or omit next time? I want to hear what you think!

I appreciate coming and checking in on the notifications every few months. Even two years since we ended and three years since we first began, I'm still receiving a lot of love, and I greatly appreciate it!

Let me know what you think. I hope you're all keeping well.

Thank the gods for everything in your life that brings you happiness.

Love, tumblingupwards