CHAPTER 3

(Kelly POV) 

The next day, Saturday, we drove to our favorite cafe, like we always do, and took our seats.there was no need to glance at the menu because I knew what tony liked, the waitress strolled over. I noticed tony getting nervous as they were about to speak but I gently held their hand.

"They'll have chocolate chip pancakes with mixed fruit and orange juice" I ordered with a smile "and I'll have the same but with french toast" I added. The waitress wrote everything down and walked away.

"Thanks, Kells" Tony said softly with relief

"heh no worries I got you, mi Amor" I said sweetly with a little grin

"Are you alright?" I asked concerned, knowing Tony's situation

"y-yes, I'm okay" Tony claimed with a light stutter then blushed a bit as they noticed my hand, I followed their glance and quickly moved my hand away.

"S-Sorry" I voiced embarrassingly with a stutter

"it's okay...I was just uh" Tony claimed reassuringly as their face reddened, they quickly pretend to look through the menu in defeat.

After the strike of awkwardness, we chatted as we waited for our food.Our conversation flowed from one topic to another but I noticed we were suddenly getting a bit loud due to excitement. I put my finger near my mouth in a 'hush' manner, and we both giggled to each other. Tony's cute giggle made me adore them every time I hear it.

after eating breakfast together, we decided to take a drive around the town and check out the scenery and talk once more, and laugh. a while later, we went bowling as tony suggested.

'it was great to see them laugh and smile, I love seeing them happy' i thought to myself as I watched tony do a little dancey dance from earning a strike, I giggle and clap.

My attention suddenly grazed at tony's hips as they danced, my face immediately went red as I internally screamed like the simp I am.

"haha did you see that Kells? I got a strike!" Tony announced happily

"y-yep," I said in a blushed way then suddenly got serious since it was my turn. 'damn, those hips don't lie' i thought perversely. After the amazing night, they drove home and got ready for bed.

"hey, kells...can I sleep with you tonight?" Tony asked

"uh of course yeah," I said nervously

'oh shit, oh shit it's happening, I'm not ready!' i thought as I gazed upon tony's muscular physique of bulging biceps, broad shoulders, and milk chocolate skin.I took a big gulp and prayed in my head as I watched tony get in bed, waiting for me.

'Thank you lord' i thought with a sigh of relief as I watch tony sleep.

'once again, they look so peaceful how can someone be damn perfect' i thought as I was internally simping all over again.

Within a few minutes, I woke up to tony tossing and turning. I calm tony down with a cuddle and lightly stroked their hair.

"shh, it's okay mi Amor, i'm right here.., I'll always be here" I claimed as I started drifting off to sleep with a light smile. 

A/N: 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭thanks for reading heh, see you in the next chapter