CHAPTER 4

A/N: trigger warning of some panic attacks of social anxiety and depression 

(TONY POV) 

I look down at the prettiest woman I ever knew, I knew I was probably the luckiest girl to have someone to wake up to. I blush as I see kelly's chest slightly exposed so I gently fix her shirt, making sure I don't wake her up.

minutes later, I sulk in the kitchen due to messing up breakfast again, I get startled as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"at least you tried, mi Amor, heh it's the thought that counts," Kelly said with a smile on her face then added, "go relax on the couch, I got it heh ..unless you want to help me?" I stand fast and nodded excitedly.

After breakfast, we decided to go out and spend time together, kelly went to the restroom, and I mind my business waiting as I drink my soda. I feel a tap on my shoulder, feeling anxious I look and see a woman standing before me.

"yes, can I help you miss?" I ask out of respect

"hey good looking, I was wondering if you're free tonight, I'd love to get to know you" the woman voiced with a little smirk and flirtatious look.

"um well, i-" I was interrupted by the circle tracing gesture by the woman upon my chest then I added "ma'am I'm not...well I'm uh" I struggle to find the right words due to overwhelming anxiousness, suddenly I started to feel dizzy from the woman strong ass perfume but it was dizzier around the location was at.

"Excuse me? would you mind getting your greedy hands off my girl, you're making them nauseous with that disgusting perfume you're wearing" kelly said proudly then added, "they don't want to be bothered, so scram".

"oh my goodness, is she-" the woman started to speak but was interrupted by kelly

"they" kelly voiced, making it clear to the woman that she is using the wrong pronoun.

"oh sorry, are they with you?" the woman asked as she moved her away from me

"yes, in fact, they are now please leave, you're wasting our time" Kelly claimed, feeling annoyed by the woman speaking and touching me overall.

"uh right my apologies I didn't-" the woman was interrupted as kelly started talking again "leave" kelly voiced angrily at the woman, the woman then left quickly to not cause more trouble.

'tch, fucking slut putting her hands all on tony' kelly thought as she sat down and gently rest her hand on mine then looked at me concerned.

"Are you alright mi amor? look at me and breathe slowly" Kelly sincerely said,I did as kelly instructed and responded "yes I'm okay...thank you for rescuing me" then I added while red in the race "d-did you really mean that?"

kelly looked at me confused a bit then realized what she said and blushed, adding "o-oh uh well..I mean she was touching you and uh ya know well you are with me and haha"

we fell into an awkward silence then kelly tightened her grip on my hand lightly as she fights gay battles in her head

"shit shit shit, why'd I say that out loud! what if they reject me? what i lose themwhat if they-" kelly's thoughts were interrupted by me as I say "hey, it's okay, I know why you said it and I appreciate it kells" I give a little smile.

'oh! do you need your headphones? I mean you started having a panic attack so-" kelly said franticly but I interrupt her once again and say "kelly, I left them at home...because I wanted to spend time with you despite a panic attack happening or not, so don't worry about it, I'm okay" I say comfortingly, pulling kelly away from possible negative thoughts due to her depression.

"Tony..." kelly said softly as we started staring into each other's eyes. 

A/N: The Protectiveness from kelly, the reassurance for each other, ugh I love it! 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🏳‍🌈 also, my apologies if the chapters were too short, I'll try to make future chapters longer, thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed the first few chapters.