Rules & Guidelines

- Please temporarily follow this page in order to get announcements related to the awards. This is only required for the duration of the contest!

- Please add this book to your reading list in order to spread the word.

- It's not compulsory, but do consider voting or giving us a shoutout on your message board to help promote the book :)

- We do not require you to follow the judges. However, all participants will need to read three chapters of their judges story and leave a minimum of one comment per chapter to show that it's been read. Please leave a meaningful, thoughtful comment and not just an emoji! This is just a little sign of appreciation for all the work our judges are putting in.

*Note: Judges have been preselected. Please view the judge for your category in the 'Meet the Judges' chapter.

General Guidelines and Information

- Judges will not be entering as participants in any other category.

- Past winners are welcome to enter this year with a different book.

- You may enter up to three books in the three main categories (only one book per category).

- All accepted entries will be placed in a category-based Reading List on this profile. Please finish your reading before judging starts, in order to be added to the list of participants.

- Stories need to have a minimum of five chapters posted for us to be able to judge it properly.

- Stories must show positive representation of the queer community, because the purpose of these awards is to acknowledge a community that's often overlooked. This can be through queer protagonists, antagonists, or even supporting characters.

- Mature content is allowed as long at it follows Wattpad Content Guidelines. We retain the right to disqualify such books at any time, with reasonable explanation. Password is your favourite lgbtq+ book on wattpad.

- Please do not contact the judges regarding this contest. You may comment your questions on this book or direct message this account.

- And last but not least, absolutely no forms of discrimination will be tolerated here (Duh!)