Category Winners - SciFi/Mystery/Other

First off, a huge thank you to pixelmum for judging this category!

Congratulations to all our participants! Pixel's review for the top three finalists are posted below, and all other participants can DM for their feedback. Winners please DM too for your prizes!
(There's a small glitch on wattpad messaging so please contact me on discord, if possible, at @itsmeimthevampire).

Now before we get to our winners, Pixel has a note she'd like to share with you all:

These books were all incredible, and it was a very difficult decision to pick winners because of the very close scores. For a minute I was worried I'd have a six-way tiebreaker for first place! Once you receive your review, if you have any specific questions then please feel free to DM me. I'm just another random Wattpad writer, and you are free to follow or ignore any of my comments according to your creative vision for your amazing books!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
First Place Winner

The Phobos Transit Quilters Guild
100/100 @wdhenning

OK so Phobos and quilting in the same sentence? I'm invested! This book is awesome! Political intrigue, cute women, solar system exploration, what is there not to love? I love Mavis's voice in particular, but all the characters are all so fabulously fun, each of them so unique that I'm just expecting a wonderful ride! I really love the smalltown wholesomeness set against the backdrop of Mars, but what's so impressive is that you wrote this for ONC, so I'm guessing you had to conceive this idea and write this in three months! I bow to thee. Not sure if there are queers in this book but I'm pretty sure that Val is giving me sapphic vibes!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Second Place (tied)

Go for the Gap
99/100 @Dante_Greywolf

Oh my goodness, I pretty-much loved Nio instantly in this wonderful book. He's such a cutie the way he is trying so hard to fit into the mould that Laddy Paddy wants him to fit in, but there's so much more to him, and I can totally see that he'd take his own path. The grimy steampunk worldbuild and the cutthroat race culture backdrop for Nio's adventure is so awesome too, and I was totally immersed reading this. There was a little niggle in the blurb in that if there is one winner, what are the stakes for Nio if he hurts Rubens to gain his own freedom – could he live with that? Is that something he'd be willing to sacrifice? It would be great to add a little more about the agon he faces, being in love with his rival. Superb book that I'd recommend to anyone!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Second Place (tied)

The Villian is my #1 fan
99/100 @RowanLaneStories

Amazing! I don't reallty know where to start. The incredible humour, the insane cuteness, the wonderful artwork! This book is like a delicious meal - I just want to binge! Jay is such a darling, and so hilariously normal in a mad world that I can't help just adoring him straight away. The worldbuild is just so full of comic book satire that I really want to scour the text for easter eggs. I know that I'm biased as a Big Three comic book fan, but this book is just awesome for all! There were a couple of tiny errors with slipping from present tense, and also some of the dialogue paragraphs breaks weren't set properly so I had trouble working out who said what, but that is what copy editors are for, right? I love this book and recommend it to anyone who wants to read something that is light-hearted and witty and full of joy.