'Let the Games Begin'

Reign's POV

"This has to be dealt with the moment I leave here. The sign off on the warehouse took way longer than I imagined and a lot of funds had to be diverted into play so It could be finalized!" I explained to Mr. Ross.

"Now be sure to reach out to Miss Brown and relay this information to her directly." I really wanted no one else working my account other than her. That way I could...

"I want 20 persons that are able to travel overseas and are flexible. Now 5 of which must have a business degree because they will be the ones managing the florida branch and also the branch in kingston.  The rest must have customer service experience and basic clerical skills." I glanced at my watch and realized its almost 1 pm  so I'd have to wrap things up and make my way to the bank. I had a meeting with the Bank Manager at 1:30 and I didn't want to be late. 

"She'll know how to draft up the contracts, but I want you to work hand in hand with her because all these persons will work directly under you.  So Dot all 'i's and cross all 't's and report back to me. I'll review and sign off once you're done. We have two weeks to start the training process so, lets get to work shall we?" And with that, I got up from the desk, grabbed my blazer and headed out.

Just before leaving out the door I snapped and said to Mr. Ross, "Oh and Keneil... Do not let me down!"

A month had passed  since the whole thing with Casidy and I was in the midst of expanding to Not only a trucking business, but also a shipping one as well.

I've been by Casidy's a few times but never lucky enough to reach her. Either she wasn't  there or  she locked herself in the room as if I was dangerous. Well atleast not to her.

I attended my meeting with the Bank Manager and decided to drive to Mobay to get a drink and food to go. Change of scenery! I was broken into the habit of just going to different places on a friday evening by, guess who?

I settled on 'Tracks and Records'.

I order my usual order; the Coconut Casava Shrimp, Redstripe BBQ Wings and the Bungle of fries and a Guinness Cookie and Cream Cheese Cake for Desert.
'Yuh mean fi yuh and Casidy's order!' My subconscious said knowing my ulterior motives.

See, Mama P was now living with Mr Clifford and Casidy was home with Charity tonight. This, I made sure of!

I patrolled the highway and pulled up at her house within an hour. 'Friday evening traffic psssshhhh'

"Yow Big head!" I purposely called, Charity would be my way in tonight.

'From Charity see mi , she affi let mi in, she coulda deal!'

She screamed  and climbed the grill upon hearing my voice. Casidy came out and opened the grill giving no eye contact whatsoever.  She was on the phone.

She ended the call ,headed to the kitchen and proceeded to slice and dice a piece of chicken breast.

Charity held on to my left leg real hard and sat on my foot. Being careful not to spill the food, I walked into the kitchen with her clinging on tightly.

"I picked up food!", I said with a smirk. There's no way she could refuse this. She just cannot pass up food. Besides, she doesn't  normally cook on Fridays.

Without saying a word, she put the chicken in a ziploc bag and put back the all the items she had out on the counter. I could see her smile through the back of her head and I knew I was off to a good start.

Casidy's POV

I tried my best to conceal the smile before I turned to face him. I didn't have to ask  what he bought. The scent gave it away and 'bwoii mi belly deh growl'. And he was just in time 'cause mi really neva did a feel the vybes fi cook at all!' I just had to because charity had to eat. If it was up to me, I'd just order through Sinclair's Delivery Service.