Cutting Through.

Once Again, This story Is fucked up In the start.

IZUKU'S POV; 3RD Person

Read this story slowly, Read it in a fast pace and you won't enjoy it.
4 years later , Izuku is now 14.

It's 5 AM ; Izumi is asleep, Izuku is Sitting on the couch , Inko is in her room.

Then suddenly , The sound Of a cup falling and breaking could be heard.

Izuku Ran towards the kitchen , And stood Next to The broken Glass , Inspecting what happened.

Inko Ran towards the kitchen , To see what happened , And to look for an opportunity to beat izuku.

"YOU IDIOT!" Inko Screamed at her child , Who was standing In the Middle Of the kitchen, A broken Cup lays right next to him.

"I apologize, Mother. It slipped, I wasn't here when It Happened." Izuku Apologized To his mother.

"Your punishment is Going to be Twice as hard For lying , Dear." Inko said in a overly sweet tone as she headed over to the drawer , Opened it and took out a knife.

Izuku's eyes Widened.

"Wait no- please ,Mother I Beg you Don't Do this.. Please " Izuku Begged his mother In a low tone , Taking a couple Of steps back until His back hit the wall.

Inko disregard him , And went straight to the cutting.

"How about I make it More... Noticeable. What do you say , Dear?" Inko asked Her 'son'

Izuku looked at the ground and sighed, Knowing that there's No way around it.

"Okay , Mrs. Inko." Izuku Said , Finally giving Up On his mother

Inko was taken it back a little , But quickly Regained Her Composure And started Cutting him.

She cut his Hands, The Upper Part of his hands And the down part , Leaving a perfect Circle Shape on each hand , Which would never Heal.

Then suddenly an idea popped up In her head.

She cut his face, Making 2 perfect lines. One going down And the other going up.

Like this ;

I do not own this art , obviously

I do not own this art , obviously. I got it off of Google.

Though The cuts are Outside His skin , They're Still Incapable Of healing.

Izuku wanted to scream in pain , Beg her to stop , But he learned His lesson.

"MOM NO! PLEASE NO! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE!!" A 10 Year old Izuku Begged his mother , Who was continuosly Hitting Him with the metal part of a Belt.

"Stop screaming Or I will Make this worse!" Inko 'threatened' As she started hitting him even harder Anyway.

He will never Forget that day. He still has 3 Scars on his back , And 2 scars On his chest from that day. Only A small amount from his 63 scars that are scattered Along his body. Ranging From small ones to 3rd degree burns To Huge scars that are very Noticeable.