College Life

After graduation everyone went to different colleges Buffy went to College in San Francisco where she ran into Oz and they hang out so they could catch up with each other she tells him how she has been slaying she didn't want to have to slay while away from Sunnydale Oz told her how he learned to control the wolf and that he doesn't change on the full moons she was happy for him then they exchanged Numbers and went back to school.

Willow went to College in LA where she ran into Cordelia as they catch up she learns that Cordy is working for Angel as he helps the helpless and others so she shows her around their new office/hotel/home Angel tells Willow that she's more than welcome to stay at the hotel while she goes to school so she thanks him and goes to find a room.

Buffy and Oz have been hanging out a lot lately as they both  have a lot of the same classes together and study groups together then one night it happened he and Buffy where hanging out when they both lean in as they kiss it was sparks and they also have history they won't going to say anything to their friends meaning Willow and Cordelia till she can talk to Willow and tell her herself about her and Oz dating but she knows how they both dated in high school for a bit before she realize she was gay meanwhile in LA Willow and Cordelia are together as Angel and everyone are happy for them...