Ten Years Later

Sebastian, Oliver, and Felicity are best friends who do everything together as they are hanging out when Betty comes and start trying to flirt with Sebastian as he looks at her and says I don't think so little bitch this as he runs his hands midair over his body as he says this body isn't meant for your eyes this body is going to make boys before he can finish his sentence Betty starts laughing as she says yeah right no boy or anyone is going to love you as she starts picking on him afterwards he's about to say something when Felicity comes out of nowhere and Bitchslaps the hell out of Betty as she says bitch I don't like you and if you ever come near me or my friends I'll beat your ass as Bass looks at her and says that's my girl as they laugh as they all walk away.

Later that day Bass was out doing something with his mom to do and as he was wondering around outside he heard something as he goes to check it out he sees this beautiful boy who has a horn an these idiots are picking on him as he says asshats why don't you pick on someone who can fight back as they turn onto him he sees the vampires say well what do we have here something that smells like wet dog and needs to learn how to talk to the more intelligent Creatures as they don't know that born wolves are more powerful so the first one comes at him and he dusts him without a second thought.

The other two look at the dust an then back at him as they say your pay for killing our mate as he takes them out he then he sicks his hand out as the little boy takes it an gets up as he says thank you as he hugs him he says I owe you one as he hears his dad calling him so he runs to him.

As they are driving home he asks his mom why boys can't be a slayer?? As she says well because of some old man from years ago decided that's how it was supposed to be he looks sad as he looks down as she says but your a werewolf sweetie as she smiles.

Little does he know he was about to get his dream to come true all because he saved the pretty boy with the beautiful horn he learned from an early age from his aunt Willow that not all  is what it seems so he learned to appreciate the word around him Willow also thought him and her kids magic.