Catching Up Flashback Of Life After College

~ Flashback

It's time for graduation as Buffy is glad that her friends are graduating on a totally different week as they are there to see their friends and family who came in to watch the two of them graduate Giles is there along with Angel his friends and family her mom had died while she was in school and Joyce had everything fixed so that the house and everything would be sold and all the money is to go to Buffy for her future Giles was going to call her but Joyce asked him not to and told him everything and he agreed.

Oz's family didn't show up and everyone who where their friends and family were there at the graduation party she gets a call asking her to come meet up in person she says I know who you are but I'm a good person this has Buffy on alert as she gets all the information and agreed to meet her but before Buffy can say anything she says I'll meet you at my friends house they are the Charmed Ones once she gives the information she hangs up Oz says I know I heard and you will be fine the Charmed Ones are legit they helped me figure out who to look for to help me with the whole werewolf thing.

The next day Oz follows his wife but as his wolf and with distances as Buffy gets there she knocks as she goes in before she talks she says Cordy why didn't you just the lady says I'm not your friend she's actually my daughter see I fall in love with a human and once we had a child I give him to her so that he could take her and keep her safe as she tells her that she has to go to the town Riverdale cause it has a hellmouth that's starting to wake up since the one in Sunnydale is under control cause of A.R.G.U.S. since the mayor incident.
End Of Flashback ~

Buffy and Willow get together too catch up as they are busy with working at the new Riverdale High and tell each other their good news at POP's as Oz and Buffy are waiting at the table when all of a sudden their where two other people Buffy gets up and hugs Willow.

They both say wow as they see each other and they seat down as they both smile as Oz and Cordy just seat back as Willow and Buffy go on and on as Willow says we are having twins a boy and a girl as she says with so much fun in her voice as Buffy says we're having a boy and  Oz is going to get to teach him how to do all of that as she looks sad as Willow says yeah I've got to hope that mine don't all get as they all look at as she says I'm right here hello as the three of them laugh just like old times.

~ Nine Months Later ~
Buffy had a baby boy as they name Sebastian Bartholomew Summers as Willow had twins a boy named Oliver Jonas Chase and the girl who they named Felicity Megan Rosenberg..