Chapter 1 : The Beginning.

basil ran up to omori, tears in his eyes.
"O-OMORI?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
omori just stared at basil, with a smile on his face. this is the first time Basil had ever seen him smile.
"Basil... go tell the others... I'll miss them..."
"W-what?!"
This was the first time Basil had heard omori speak. He sounded so fucking gay. But basil didn't care, he shouldn't make fun of his best friends voice.

"O-Omori... are... do you need help?! I... I can help you!! W-what do you.. need?.."
Omori just stared at basil. The light glowing around him growing brighter.
"It is my time, basil. Goodbye."
"O-OMORI?! NO!! OMORI.. PLEASE.. D-DONT GO!!"
The light around omori became so bright that basil had to close his fucking gay ass eyes.
He opened his eyes just a bit.. and there he saw...

PRINCESS LUNA?!

"I'm sorry it had to be like this, basil."
Omori, who has now turned into Princess Luna from my little pony, flew through the sky.
"O-Omo- no.. Princess Luna.. i.. I don't understand.. why?"
Basil was so confused, and honestly, who wouldn't be? His best friend just turned into a my little pony character.
"I must return to my kingdom, may we meet again, Basil."
Princess Luna then flew far, far away, leaving basil all alone.

"...Omori...."
Basil fell to his knees, shocked that his best friend turned into some gay ass my little pony character.
"Don't worry... i.. I will never forget you.. omori..."
Basil stood up and slowly walked away from his house, towards the picnic that his friends talked and laughed at.