Chapter 4: I'm Sure They'll Understand

"I.. Right! Yeah.. u-uhm..."
....They all stared at him, waiting for him to speak.
All eyes were on him.
"U-Uhm... i.. asked.. omori.. about it... he... said.... something.. uhm..."

.....he struggled to speak. Everyone was looking at him. Waiting for him to talk. He just couldn't.. he couldn't form the words he wanted to say..
"Take your time, Basil. There's no need to rush."
Mari calmed him down with those words
"O-okay..."

Basil breathed in.. and out.. in.. and out.. he should be ready to speak now, right?
"I was... with omori... I asked him.. why he was mad at me... and.. he didn't say anything... he just shook his head... uh-uhm... okay... yeah.. that's what happened.. then.. u-uhm... o-okay! So.. then.. this... light.. it..."

Basil could feel the pain rush through him. His best friend was gone his best friend was gone his best friend was gone and it was all his fault he couldn't do anything.
He should have grabbed him.
He should have saved him. After all, omori saved him thousands of times. Why couldn't he save.. wait.

What?

Omori saved him countless of times? What does that mean? Saved him from what? Did he turn into a my little pony character too? Maybe he was just making stuff up..

"Basil? You okay?"
He snapped out of his thoughts at Mari's voice.
"Oh, Basil! Thinking about what to say? Don't worry.. just take your time! We aren't in a rush!"
Okay. They aren't in a rush.. take your time... it's okay. "Then.. uhm.. this light started surrounding.. omori..."
"Uhm...the light.. yeah.. it.. yeah... th-then uhm.."
Basil felt like he was about to cry.
"It-.... It... he smiled at me.. u-uhm... and.. it... uhm...."

Okay. Deep breathes, Basil. You got this.. don't worry.. they aren't in a rush.. don't worry. Everything will be okay.
"He.. he began to float.. I.. uhm.. p-panicked.. and asked hi-him what was happening..""Then.. he.. u-uhm... smiled.. a-at me.. and s-said.. bye.. and he.. turned into.. Pr-princess Luna.. fro—"

"PRINCESS LUNA FROM MY LITTLE PONY?! HUH?!"

Kel spit out the orange joe he was drinking. "Gross, Kel! You got your stupid Orange Joe all over my dress!!!!"
"Sorry, Princess. BUT BACK ON TOPIC.. PRINCESS LUNA?? FROM THAT STUPID KIDS SHOW?!"
"Uh-uhm.. Yeah.. then h-he.."
Kel cut him off once again.
"ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT JUST PASS OUT AND START DREAMING?!?!? NO WAY!!!"

Basil got scared. What if they didnt believe his story? What if they.. WHAT IF THEY THOUGHT BASIL KILLED OMORI? Wait. No. Come on, Omori is Basils best friend! No way the others would think basil had killed omori.. right?
"N-no.. it's.. not a dream.. I saw him.. fly away.."