Chapter 2 : Friends

"H-hey everyone.."
Basil spoke quietly, still in shock about what happened to his best friend. He needed to tell the others what happened, he thought.

"Good morning, Basil! Did you talk with Omori? What did he say?"
Mari was the first to greet basil, followed along by Kel and Aubrey.

"Hiya Basil!!! Aubrey stole your photo album again!!!"
"NO I DIDNT YOU IDIOT KEL!!! Ugh.... THIS IS WHY YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU!!!"
Kel and Aubrey began arguing.. Basil wondered why they would argue at a time like this. Whatever. He needed to think about how to explain this anyway, so then arguing gives him more time.

After a while of them yelling, Mari got them to stop.
"Phew.. now that's done. Back on topic, Basil, what did Omori say? I hope he agreed to being more nice to you... I wonder why he's been so rude lately? Did you find out the reason?"
Basil tried to speak, but his body failed him. Basil felt tears coming out of his eyes.. only now did he feel the pain of losing his best friend...

"Basil? Is there something wrong?..."
"........."
He fell to his knees and cried like a fucking baby. Mari stood up to go help him, but her knee betrayed her.
"BASIL?! LOOK KEL!! YOU MADE HIM CRY!!"
"ME?? THAT WAS ALL YOU, AUBREY!!! YOU STARTED THAT ARGUMENT ANYWAY!!!"
They both started arguing again. Why couldn't they just not argue so much? Basil had no idea what to say now.. how does he start this?... after a while, he began to speak.

"O-Omori... is..."
Kel and Aubrey stopped arguing, listening to what basil had to say about his dear best friend.

"O-... Omori is... g..... gone..."

"What?"

Mari couldn't believe it. What did basil mean by.. gone? GONE? HOW COULD OMORI BE GONE??? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.