Chapter 1

I was actually kinda scared to share this but I'm feel confident and I'm proud of this (I'm probably gonna regret sharing this)and please tell me if I make a mistake, misspelled words, errors and all that Pls🥺
And this is my first story.

==========

You're a dwarf rabbit like haru. You both may like the same, but you have a black spot on your right eye and she is just pure white.

Unlike haru, you don't live your life like plaything to guys. But knowing her story, you don't blame her. All she wanted was to be treated unique. Even with the bullies, the rumours, she doesn't care.

But you? You're very annoyed about how others treat you, they all see you as a very fragile thing, like a glass vase. They all want to protect you, to be by your side.

Guys do the same to haru. But once they realize their fantasy is wrong, they just ran away.

But you? they get bored of you. And soon run away as well.

you both like gardening. In fact, that's how you two met

==========
ONE YEAR AGO

Haru sighed as she walked to the bathrooms to dry off her, yet again, wet clothes from mizuchi and her friends.

As she walked, she spotted a lone flower on a nearby window.

It looked like it was badly taken care of.
It also needs water.

She rose an eyebrow. Looking around for mizuchi, or one her friends, anyone.

It seems like she's the only one here right now.

Now knowing that there's no one in these halls, she walked towards the flower, examining it to know what else it needs. The pot is too small, and the soil is all dry and old.

"Poor thing. don't worry, I'll put you back to health as soon as I'm done drying my clothes. I'll be quick" she said, stepping back and started running to the bathrooms.

==========

"Seems dry enough" putting her uniform back on. She step out of the stall and looked at the mirror.

Once she saw herself, the thoughts of how the guys see her as a fragile being came back, and only for them to abandon her later. She never actually been in a real relationship, the guys she been in a relationship with, have only been dating for a week and soon they leave her.

But none of that matters right now, what does matter is the flower that she left alone for...uh....an hour!

Quickly running out the bathrooms.
She turns the corner to where the flower was, only for her to slowly stop as she looked at the spot where the flower once was.

'Was it always here? Or did I turn the wrong corner? Hm... I'm sorry poor flower, I could've took you with me since there's a sink there. Ugh, of course there's a sink there! It's the bathroom!' Haru looked outside. The sun has already set and the moon is now up.

'It's already dark. I should head back to my dorm now' looking back the where the flower once was. Sighing to herself for being stupid for not bringing the flower with her, she started walking to her room.