Chapter 5

Sorry for not posting forrrr... a month or two🥲 but there was school and I had exams. But I'm back now 😃
==========

...

...

...

It was a rough morning for (M/N). He took a shower and the scratch hurt so bad. And he had to change the bandages with the help of a person who doesn't like him at all... and that's his roommate... dude hates his guts. He didn't even ask why there was a bandage there in the first place. What a "nice" person...

(M/N) looked at his bandage arm as the thoughts of almost being devoured last night sent chills down his spine.

...

...it's possible that the carnivore who attack him is the one who devoured the student from drama club. That's the only club where carnivores and herbivores got along, wonder what's going on there after one of there club members got devoured.

Haru helped (M/N) bandaging his arm as (M/N) didn't really know how too. (M/N)'s glad that haru is his friend. Everyone doesn't like her much because of her "habits" but haru seems to be okay with it, even with the bullying.

'At least she's happy' (M/N) thought picking up a watering can and walking out of the shed, seeing haru holding a plant.

"I'm gonna go water the plants around at campus! Want to come?" (M/N) asked the girl, who turned her head "I can't right now, but I'll go with you tomorrow, ok?" Haru said, putting the plant down and walking over the bigger pots. Then (M/N) finally remembered about the pots he was supposed to put at the back yesterday. "Oh! Uh yeah, sorry for not putting the pots at the back yesterday" (M/N) said, scratching the back of his head. Haru turned to him "don't worry about it (M/N), I got it" (M/N) looked at the pots, then at haru. If (M/N) can't carry it, then nether then haru, and their both too weak for it.

"..."

"Are you sure?" Haru glared at (M/N), who froze. "Yes I'm sure of it (M/N), now go! Go away" she said waving (M/N) off.

"Ok, ok then, see you later Haru" (M/N) said, waving. "Later" she said, turning her head at the pots. Making sure (M/N) wasn't there anymore, she sighed "maybe (M/N)'s right, I'll do it later"

...

==========

...

...

...

So, Legosi is supposed to make tems old costume fit Zoe. Well, Louis said so. And he also have to get along with Kai, he's okay with it but kai? Not much. Hmm... Kai seems good with sewing, maybe he can ask him to help him about the costume. He's apparently looking for tems costume as the others were already working on other ones.

Holding up tems costume, he couldn't hold the urge to say "this is tems costume" well, some people couldn't just stay quiet.

It was silent after he said that, it seems like everyone doesn't like talking about it at all. Even saying tems name is gonna freak people out.

"..."

"What should we do with it?"

"It's kinda creepy letting it lay around here, don't you guys think?"