Chapter 4

Hiiiiii yaallll😄
==========

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

'This sound... is it mines? Is it yours?' Legosi thought hearing a heartbeat each second. The rabbit seems to be really scared right now...

...

...

'He feels so warm, and small' he seems to finally notice how small the bunny is.

'He moves around a lot. His breath is making my arm wet' everything seems to stop.

...

...

'Under his clothes, under his soft fur... STOP!... how satisfying it will feel in my mouth... the warm flesh..... my hands... won't stop' he has no control of his hands, grabbing the others arm roughly... he didn't mean to hurt him.

'What should I do? What?..... Should I?' The smell... his scent is killing him...

"That's how it should be..." Legosi' eyes widened he looked up only to see a figure through the thick fog.

"You have struggled, your whole life... and now... you've reached your limit..." it begins to slowly walk towards them, each step it goes faster.

"Go away!!!... no! Stop!!" Legosi shouted looking away from the walking figure. The other in his arms didn't seems to hear him. it's possible he's in his own world right now.

It continued "you've suppressed those feelings, since you were a little kid" getting closer.

"And you've been living quietly in the darkness... haven't you?" Its voice echoes around them each time it speaks.

"Is that sadness you're feeling? Or is it frustration!?" It shouted, right in front of him now.

"S-stop..." Legosi said, now shaking but the one in his arms didn't seem to notice anything.

"It's neither..." it added

"You feel joy from the bottom of your heart" it said putting its hands on Legosi' arms.

"No stop... stop" Legosi said looking away avoiding the thing.

"Look at me... face yourself, don't look away... I'm growing bigger! Don't you see?!" It shouted, it's shadow growing bigger and taller each word, now towering over the duo.

"No!.. I won't look... go away!" Legosi shouted looking up at the now wolf shaped figure glaring at the red eyes it possesses.

"I know you're ready... the fun part has just started... all it takes is one bite"

"Damn it... no... I can't"

"You've waited for this moment... for 17 years. Now... this is your chance" it said behind Legosi, slowly getting to his place.

"I can't... I won't... I won't give-... give it"

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Give.... Give it to me...."

...

...