1

Ugh it was Monday....whyyyyyy!!!! I was particularly upset about this Monday because today was the day I had to move to New York to live with my cousin Nick. I never really got the chance to talk to him much, but I hate him anyways.

The reason I have to move is because when I was 5 years old I went to this small run down daycare down the road. My mom picked me up everyday at 4:30 and took me to the park.

One day my mom never came. The daycare lady waited with me over time until my mom finally showed up. She had tears in her eyes and she looked like a wreak. I was only 5 so I didn't think much of it really, she just took my hand and whispered something to the daycare lady before taking me to the car.

On he way home we drove past the park we usually stop at. I started crying and my mom did too, of coarse for separate reasons though.

When we pulled into our driveway I noticed my dad's car was gone so I asked my mom where he was and she told me that he had to go away for awhile. Know I know that he actually had extreme lung cancer, he was a smoker.

I of coarse cried so we sat together in the car crying.

2 weeks later my mom committed suicide and I was forced to move to my grandmas house in Los Angeles, CA. Where I have been now for 10 years actually, but now my grandma is been moved to a retirement home, and I am moving to New York. Fantastic.