1- Demon President

"President...about the forms, I have completed the planning for the prom festival," Aren, the accounting council member handed the filled-in forms to Misaki — the president of the student council.

"Ah, thanks, I'll have them reviewed and distributed tomorrow," she replied.

It was another busy day at the student council. As Seika high's student council president, not only does Misaki need to keep up with her studies, but also her student council work. She was known as the demon president, being especially strict.

80% of Seika high school's students were boys. This was because it used to be an all-boys school and only turned out to be a co-ed until recently. Misaki was the first female president of the school.

For one thing, she hated boys a lot. In her perspective, they were stinky, disgusting, and out of manner. This was why her goal was to increase the number of girls in the school as the student council president.

"M-Misaki chan! Help!" Suddenly, Sakura and Shizuko — two of her friends stormed into the student council room.

"What?" She looked up from her work.

"T-the basketball club is out of control! There's a really weird smell coming from there!" Sakura stammered.

"The place was so dirty," Shizuko added, a frown plastered on her face.

"Got it. I'll take care of it. You girls can rest easy," Misaki stormed her way out of the room, clenching her fists with anger.

"Oh my gosh Misaki! You're demon-ing!" Sakura gasped as she saw Misaki rage with smoke coming out of her nostrils.

"OF COURSE! THOSE BOYS ARE REALLY FILTHY!" She growled as her voice echoed in the school halls.

When she arrived at the basketball club, she was sighted with a sea of dirty equipment and a nasty smell. Not only the people from the club were smelly because of their sweat, but they were also covered in dirt as well.

"You guys..." Misaki hissed and shot them a sharp glare, fire coming out of her breath. They were pretty sure she was going to become a demon and eat them up anytime now.

"W-we're sorry! W-we'll clean up r-right away!" The people in the basketball club looked terrified.

"You guys...YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO FINISH SPRING CLEANING A MONTH AGO!!! WHAT IS THIS? HAVEN'T I SET THE DEADLINE CLEAR ENOUGH??" She scowled at them like a dragon breathing fire.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" They all bowed down.

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR APOLOGIZING! CLEAN. UP. NOW." Misaki ordered them.

"Y-yes ma'am!" They immediately retreated to the gym hall and scurried away like rats. Misaki watched them clean proudly, eyeing them like lowlives if they stopped moving for one second.

Before long, the basketball gym was nice and clean again. The nasty scent had gone away and the whole area was sparkling.

"Good. You guys better maintain it that way..." She said nonchalantly while walking away from the basketball club.

That was Misaki Ayuzawa — the demon president. Excellent at academics, athletic and strong, willing to help people at all costs (girls especially)...She had made drastic changes to improve the school.

"Misaki-chan, is it alright now?" Shizuko asked while she made her way back to the student council room.

"Yep, got it all cleared." She grinned.

"Thank you so much!" Sakura smiled happily that the basketball club was no longer stinky and dirty.