Hetalia/Frozen crossover Part One

"Great. What did that Britt do to me now?" Lukas spat out. His silvery blonde hair was whipping around the frozen wasteland. "I knew he was unstable in cooking, but I at least expected him to have some experience in magic!" He shouted into the black nothingness around him.

Alone, he walked for hours it seemed, and all he saw was whiteness. The tips of his pale fingers were bright pink and cold.

*Elsewhere*

"Yo, Arthur? Have you seen Lukas around?" Vladimer asked as he walked into the lounge room his British friend sat at. Arthur looked around frantically.

"M-maybe he went to talk with his family? Or he's practicing m-magic? Or...or-" Arthur stopped his stuttering when he saw Vlad face palm and grin at his.

"Maybe you attempted to cook, and terrified the poor guy?" Vlad choked out and fell to the ground with laughter. Arthur, clearly offended at this, scoffed, and walked out. Meanwhile, Lukas was freezing, almost to death, waiting for his dear life to be saved.

*Lukas*

Lukas sat in his makeshift snow fort, barely safe from the stinging cold.

"When are those two idiots going to save me?" He asked himself as he plopped down in a pile of snow, not caring about getting his uniform ruined. He sighed, slowly recalling why he was there in the first place.

*Flashback*

"Ja, now why do you want to show me this movie?" Lukas mumbled as he sat down rather quickly on the velvet couch in the lounge.

"Well, you see," Arthur began as he started closing the mahogany colored curtains "I found this new spell, right?"

"So I'm some sort of test subject for this experiment?" He asked in his mono-toned voice.

"Geez, you treat it like something that's going to fail miserably!" Arthur exclaimed as he opened the movie player.

"What if it does? Anyways, what is this supposed to do?" Lukas asked as he watched his friend remove the plastic on the case.

"Well," Arthur opened the case and placed the disc in "It's supposed to bring a character of the movie into real life. For a short time, of course."

"Why don't you just do it yourself?"

"It wouldn't work on myself."

"Use Vladimer." Lukas was getting ready to leave.

"Sit. He's busy with something. Running errands." Arthur said as he pressed play.

"Oh, God. No..." Lukas muttered harshly as the opening played.

*By the end of the movie...*

Lukas clapped slowly as the ending played. He stood up quickly.

"Where are you going?" Arthur asked.

"Away. That movie was so inaccurate. It barely represented my country properly. Pathetic." Lukas said as he opened the door.

"Wait, the movie was in Norway...? Anyways, get back. We still have to go through the spell." Arthur yelled as he threw the case at the back of Lukas' head. Sighing, he turned around and fell onto the couch. Arthur was looking through an old book of spells. Lukas stared at the ceiling, praying for Arthur to get stuck in the movie so he could laugh at him.

"Ah! Here it is!" Arthur cheered as he placed the book down on the table. He began chanting quietly, frequently glancing at Lukas. Minutes later, he finished the ritual. An eerie silence crept over the two.

"Well, I'm done!" Lukas sat up, and a bright flash filled the room. It blinded the both of them, and the warmth Lukas was feeling was replaced with a shocking bitter coldness. It was awfully quiet, except the constant blowing of the  frozen wind.

"A-Arthur?" Lukas called out quietly. Nothing.

~End of part one~

((A/N: This was probably the most difficult thing I have ever read in front of the class. So judgmental they are... Tsk tsk.))