Part 3

*Elsewhere in Arendelle*

'Why? Why did I agree to go on this stupid tour with her?' Lukas thought as he sat up, re-attaching his hair clip.

"Lukas? Lukas... Luuukaaas." Anna sighed extending the vowels of his name from behind the door.

"What?" Lukas mumbled from his resting position.

"The tour!" She cheered!

"Go away." He sighed. It was really irritating, but he knew she was just curious.

"But you promised!" she sighed. Lukas heard her hit the door and slowly slid down. "Please?"

"Fine." Lukas said after a long silence. He got up and slowly got ready, regretting his promise.

When he was finally ready, he shuffled over to the door quietly. He put his hand on the knob, and quickly opened in. Anna fell down and looked up to him with a goofy smile.

"Good morning, sir!" She said. Lukas looked down at her, and sighed.

"Morning, miss." He huffed out as he helped her up.

"Thanks. So, like, the breakfast is ready downstairs." Anna said as she turned and grabbed his wrist. "Just in case you get lost." Anna smiled and led Lukas down the elegant halls of the castle.

"So..." Lukas said as they waled down a flight of stairs with her.

"So, where are you from?" Anna eagerly asked.

"Oslo, Norway." Lukas said as he glanced at a painting they passed by.

"Funny, I've never seen you, but why were you in the mountains?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm lost." He lied. 'So that idiot did put me in Frozen!' Lukas bitterly thought.

"Ah! That's okay," Anna opened double-style doors "You're welcome to stay with us!" She dragged him over to the table and pulled out a chair behind him.

"Thanks." He sighed.

"You're welcome sir!" She smiled and sat down next to him.

*ELSEWHERE*

"Hey, Vladimeir!" Arthur shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes?" Vladimeir stuck his head into the kitchen.

"I have a question for you." Arthur said as he turned around, holding something behind him. Vlad cautiously walked onto the room.

"Did you burn something?" Vlad asked, oblivious to what Arthur held behind him.

"No. But have you ever tried my cooking?" Arthur smiled at him.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Vladimeir recoiled in shock and backed away slowly.

"No, just a question..." Arthur looked out the window, and sighed.

_End of part three_

(I wasn't able to go on the computer for some time, not that the few of you actually care. Homework and tests...)