Norway x Frozen ((Crossover)) Part 2

'That Britt... stupid... why did I trust him... I'm an idiot. Idiot. Idiot!' Lukas thought as he tugged on some of his pale blonde hair. His eyes widened as an idea came to his mind. 'Maybe Vlad could help me! Maybe, if I could just summon up enough power to... no... It's not going to work...' Lukas sighed in disappointment. 'I don't have everything I need to complete the spell...'

He sneezed quietly into the white nothingness of his cold fort. "When I get back... and I know I will... I will strangle that boy 'till he's purple in the face and on the ground begging for mercy." Lukas growled through his clenched teeth. Outside in the frozen wasteland, the wind raged on. He leaned onto the pile of snow, curling up into a ball, waiting for his dear life to be saved.

*Arthur and Vladimer*

Arthur slumped further into the sofa he was on, trying to hide his embarrassment from Vladimer. However, his friend was on the ground struggling to catch his breath.

"So," Vlad said, wiping away a tear "You l-locked him in Frozen?" With that, Vlad began laughing again.

"Please take this seriously! Yes, I did! But I can't get him out!" Arthur sighed as he watched his friend, who was near to death from laughter, roll around.

"How? How does one mess up a spell that badly?" Vlad was now on his stomach staring at Arthur.

"I'm a failure, aren't I? I'm an idiot... At least this Is the first time I screwed up this bad. Right?" Arthur attempted to be optimistic, but it failed.

"Yes. A miserable failure that I happen to be friends with. But," Vlad stood up and sat next to the sulking Britt. "Remember that one time you attempted to make scones for Lukas' family?" He asked before breaking into another laughing fit.

"Vladimer! We have to save him! Be serious..." Arthur soon gave up, and walked out of the room, leaving the laughing Romanian.

"A-Arthur?" Vladimer said minutes later. "...Arthur?" He sat up and ran out of the room.

*Lukas*

Lukas sat up from his cold rest, and rubbed his forehead. He opened his eyes and looked around the room with his blurry vision.

In front of him was a rather large window that was closed with forest green velvet curtains. A fire burned near the left side of the room, giving off an enormous amount of heat and light. To his right was a small nightstand with his hair clip and a candle burning. Farther away was a dark oak wood door, which he assumed was the exit.

His deep thinking was later interrupted by a knock on the door. He fell backwards and pulled up the sheets. He shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Hey... Sir. Sir, wake up. Sir. Wake up." She continuously poked his spine through the blanket. "Hello?" She questioned him. She sighed loudly. "It's obvious you're awake. If you were really asleep, you would've woken up from that." He still chose not to wake up. "Fine... No dinner for you." She got up and was ready to leave.

"What?" Lukas sat up sharply. He looked at the girl. She had red-orange hair tied into two neat braids resting on her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes twinkled at the sight of him awakening. She wore a darker blue dress shirt with a long black skirt, which had flowery designs sewn into the hem. He looked at her face once more.

"You look... really familiar..." He mumbled.

"What was that, sir?" He said, as she knelt beside the bed he was on.

"Nothing. What do you want?" Lukas bitterly asked.

"Whoa, don't have to be so rude! I'm princess Anna of Arendelle! Who are you?" She asked.

"Lukas Bondevik." He said quietly.

"Well, hello Lukas! welcome to Arendelle! As my guest, you must be shown around the kingdom! I am your host!" She stood up, and smiled widely.

"Sure..." Lukas mumbled, looking away from her. 'Oh, God, what am I getting myself into?'

*Arthur and Vladimer*

"Oh, Vlad... Help..." Arthur sighed and fell back in a frustrated way.

"You called?" someone said from behind him.

"Speak of the Devil." He muttered as he turned to face him. "What do you want?"

"To help my little failure of a friend. Now, child, what do you need?" Vlad smiled.

"Don't call me that." Arthur looked away.

"Fine..." Vlad slumped backwards. "Let me correct that. What do you need, Eyebrows? I'll give you advice!"

"Really?" Arthur's eyes widened as his head whipped around.

"Yep! We really can't do anything. It's only a matter of time before he figures out about your failures," Vlad snickered quietly. "And only he can choose if he wants to stay, or risk eating your food again." Vlad burst out laughing as Arthur sunk further into the ground.

'Is my food actually that bad? I'll bake some scones and test it later...' After a while of pondering, he left Vlad alone in the room to head for the kitchen.

~End of part two~

((A/N This was about how far I got during the presentation. So nobody knows about the amazing plot twist.))