note six

dear y/n l/n,

this is the sixth letter. why won't you reply? are these even reaching you? your mother said she would make sure it'll be delivered to wherever place you're trying to hide at.

i've been seeing a lot of her these days because my mom and her were going in the same church, so sometimes she slip out with words on how she's not really mad at my cousin.

she understood.. you made her too in order for her not to feep resentment towards eiji. in your words, life works that way - not everyone you like will be yours.

and you know what i realized today after receiving a call from heeseung hyung and a little greeting from his baby?

as we get older, life becomes harder because your past becomes longer and the pain becomes stronger.

i know what people meant by that alone.

just know that i am clinging to some hope that you are reading this and they are somewhat convincing you to meet me again.

seriously, y/n, i'm older, braver and taller now than the stupid boy you have a crusn on in the past.

people are starting to tell me to give up, that it's been years since i last saw you and to move on, but i can't.

i loved you back then and now, but i was too late to do anything about it.

but if i had to prove myself again to you, even if it was just for a day, i would take it.

i would take it in a heartbeat, just to see your face and be by your side.

sincerely a friend,
nishimura riki