Chapter 10 ~ Solidifying

Toni

I was sitting in the doctor's office waiting room with Janet. She had agreed to come with me to make sure that I had adequate support. The rest of our date last night went well. Really well. I mean, there may have been some tongues involved. Wink. Wink. However, this morning I was really nervous. What if I take these tests and the doctor tells me I have HIV or herpes or something. That would kill me.

I looked over at Janet and saw that she was texting on her phone. Once she saw I was looking, she stopped and sat her phone down to pay attention to me. She sat it face up too, meaning she didn't care if I saw what she was doing or not. That's a big level of trust. I've been noticing these types of things with her. When I watch her at the warehouse, she comes off as this big, scary monster but she's really so sensitive and sweet. Like last night when we got back to the house, we watched a movie in the home theater and she was so attentive. She held me and made sure I was warm. She even would change how she was sitting to make sure that I was comfortable. I'm really falling for her. "Toni Braxton." The nurse called out my name. I stood to go back but I noticed that Janet stayed seated.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, I figured you would want your privacy in this matter."

"Don't be silly, this may eventually affect both of us. Plus I'm nervous and need someone to hold my hand." She got up and went with me into the exam room.

"Okay Ms. Braxton, remove your bottoms and sit on the exam bed. The doctor will be with you in a minute." I started to take my pants off and saw that Janet was facing the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Just being respectful."

"Girl, turn around. Plus I need help getting on this bed." Janet turned around and came towards me. I lifted my arms for her to pick me up and wrapped them around her neck while she lifted me by my ass. She didn't sit me down immediately, so I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Hmmm, how soft."

"Thank you." I bit my lip as I felt her get hard in her pants. She started kissing my neck. "Mmmm. That feels good." She moved to my lips and made out roughly with me.

"Hey. Hey. No getting frisky here." The doctor had come in. Janet stopped kissing me and sat me on the bed.

"Sorry doctor," said Janet.

"Yeah, my girlfriend can be very affectionate."

"Completely understandable." She signed into the computer and looked at Toni's file. "So we are here for full workup and std screening, correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, well first I am going to need you to lay back so I can check for any growth." I laid back and she put my feet in the stirrups. Janet came to my side and held my hand. The doctor used her finger to feel around before pulling out. She also did some other exams, which took about fifteen minutes. Once she was finished, I put my legs down. "There aren't any growths and everything looks clear. Good sign."

"Great."

"Now all I need is for you to pee in this cup and I'll take it for testing."

"Okay." I went into the restroom and it took a few minutes for me to pee. I washed my hands and the cup and took it to the doctor.

"Thank you. You can put your pants back on and wait in the lobby. The results should be back in half an hour, forty five minutes."

"Ok." I put my pants back on then Janet and I went back to the lobby. I was really impatient, waiting for these results. Janet had got me all hot and bothered in the exam room. We made it back to the lobby and were just sitting. I kept looking at Janet. She looked so sexy today. She had on gray sweatpants with a graphic tee and sneakers. Her makeup was lightly done and she had her hair pulled back into a bun. She also had this chain around her neck and stud earrings.