.11- teenage mind

cowbells

cowbells slay !! #wap🤪🍷✝️ #anotherdayanotherslay

realmattybraps i'm coming over
cowbells drive faster

chrissypooh can i come over too🥺
cowbells let me think... no.
  iluvdojacat can i come over ??
cowbells duh🙄❤️
chrissypooh YOU BITCH

addiecryin girl take off ur makeup cause ur gonna break out in pimples then cry because you have pimples
cowbells and ur exposing me for why ??

username i hope her and matt didn't break up
cowbells we didn't :) <3

load more comments...

20 minutes later Matt, Chris, and Nick walk into my room.

"Hi guys." I say, clearly drained of my energy.

"Hey," Chris says. I stop him so I can look at his eye.

"What the hell Chris."

"It was your psycho ex boyfriend!" he defended.

I rolled my eyes and walk over to Nick who has a bruise on his arm.

"Didn't think you were the fighting type Nicolas."

He chuckles, "I'm not. But once someone lays hands on you I'm the first one there."

I pull him into a hug. "Thank you," I whisper.

"Where my hug at?" Chris says.

I walk over to him and give him a side hug.

"That was so lame." He says, picking me up and throwing me onto my bed, where Matt lays.

He scoots towards me so he can pull me closer to him.

"Hey cutie," he whispered.

"Hi," I say, rolling to my other side so I can place a kiss on his lips.

"Get a room!" Chris yells at us.

"This is a room?" I say throwing a pillow at him.

"Chris let's go watch a movie downstairs and leave the two lovebirds alone." Nick says, "Wait. Birds. Ew no I'm leaving."

I laugh while Chris chases Nick out of the room flapping his arms like a bird.

It's just me and Matt. Finally peaceful.

"How are you doing?" He asks me.

"I'm fine. Well, besides this." I say, pulling down the neck of my hoodie revealing a bruise on my neck.

"Holy shit Bell."

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt."

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head and run my fingers through his hair.

"What's up with your face?" I asked him, beginning to scan his features.

"Uh nothing." I says, pulling his hair over his face and rolling off of my bed.

"Matt I'm serious." I say, sitting up on my bed.

"I am too! There's nothing wrong with my face." He turns away from me and looks out of my window.

"Have I ever told you that you're a terrible liar."

"Yes," he sighs. "Many many times."

I walk over to him and look at his face. His face has cuts and bruises all over.

"Matt, what happened." I asked him, gently running my hands across the cuts and bruises that lined his face.

"It doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters! What happened?"

"Don't worry about it." He starts to walk towards my door.

"Matt." I say, grabbing his wrist.

"Bella it doesn't matter! It's over! It's done. I'm fine. I'm more worried about the fact that you're ex attacked you. Can we talk about that? Why were you even with him?" He yelled.

Out of the 11 years that I've known Matt, I've never heard him yell. Like sure I've heard him yell in a joking way. But never like the way he just yelled at me.

"Matt we've established that I'm fine. I've told you everything that went down! Why are you so caught up on the fact that he hurt me? I'm okay. But right now I'm worried about you! Can I not worry about you?"

"You shouldn't have to worry about me." He mumbled.

"But I do."

"Well then stop."

And just like that, Matt was gone. I wanted to go after him but it felt as if my feet were glued to the ground. Like I was a statue in a sanctuary that has crumbled around me.

Was it something I did?

A million questions flooded my brain and the only thing I could do was cry.

I cried for so long I physically ran out of tears.

Usually I don't plan on running out of tears but I know what to do after.

Get drunk.