One Man (Introduction)

Heyyy! New story! I need to finish my other ones... But that's okay lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watch your captain happily fish next to you with a large outspread smile on your face. Just thinking about traveling with him made you feel warm inside. He never made you feel like you didn't belong anywhere. He made you feel safe, calm, and happy. When you first met him on the island Skypiea he greeted you with open arms.  When he offered to let you travel with him to explore the rest of the world you quickly agreed. Your goal was to find a place where you belonged. You searched for so long but soon realized that your real home was with the Strawhats.

 You felt like someone had actually wanted your presence. Safely..

Ever since you were born your presence was disliked by many. You were the only human on Skypiea, no one knew of your parents. You just somehow ended up there when you were just a baby. Some Skypiea civilians took you in but treated you poorly. Instead of letting you live a peaceful normal life they used you as a weapon. This was done under Enel's rule. Your job was to always guard him and do as he told you. You never left his side, even during the night.

The only thing that was keeping you from escaping from this misery was Enel, that hell of a man. He didn't just use you as any weapon, nor as his assistant to get whatever he wanted. That ruler was in love with you, ever since he first laid eyes on you. He wanted you to become his Goddess of war and love. He wanted to marry you and make you his as the ruler of Skypiea.

You quickly declined the man causing him to go berserk. Not long after he put his anger onto Skypiea causing lots of corruption to happen. As the ruler he made you sleep with him. Gladly no sex but he just wanted your presence beside him at all times. Though he wanted your presence it didn't feel safe. You were scared to be around him, to talk to him. You always felt like your life was at risk all the time. You wanted to be away from that man, the man that made you feel like you were locked between his grasp.

You didn't want to feel locked up in the possession of someone who was as crazy as he was. You never want to feel like that again..

When the Strawhats made it to Skypiea you felt like a spell was lifted. You could feel that all of them were good people. You trusted your gut and helped them defeat your old ruler of Skypiea.

It was then on that day two years ago Luffy had asked you to join his crew.

"Oi Y/n! Want to join my crew? You're super strong and cool." Luffy asked, leaving you in complete shock. "M-Me go with you?? W-Would you really let me join you!" You happily said with a smile on your face. "It would be better to have more mature people in this crew.." Nami added, crossing her arms with a smirk. You chuckle at her remark and nod. "I would love to join you guys!" You answer, causing them all to smile. "W-Well! Let's get outta here!" Usopp exclaimed, jumping on the ship. Everyone else quickly got on and we soon left, going to a new world you have never seen before.

It was then the start of your journey..

As two years went by, new adventures were unleashed, new friends discovered. It was a whole new life put together into one beautiful future. Watching everyone get stronger by your side, people discovering new devil fruits amazed you. During your 2 year journey separated by everyone you consumed the Tsuchi Tsuchi no Mi devil fruit. (Not my devil fruit idea! Found on the internet.) (Earth Earth Fruit) This fruit allowed you to shift the earth however you wanted to. (Kind of like an earth bender) You could sculpt rocks, mud, moss and plants into whatever you wanted. You could attack with them, ride them and even build your own house with them.

Your sensei who was with you was an old woman named Naobi. She did not appear how old she actually was. She looked near her late 20s but actually was in her late 40s. She taught you how to look young and bright like she was, you learned to be more wise about decisions, she taught you everything you could've asked for. She taught you Haiki and lots of strength training. Her most famous move is her wind powers. What's crazy is that she didn't consume any devil fruit to gain these powers. It's a technique her hometown uses to defend themselves.

When you two said your goodbyes before you headed back to Sabaody Archipelago she reminded you of one of the most important things. "Y/n..?" She asked while you collected your supplies before your leave. You looked over to her, you saw her in a very fancy big red chair that was lined with pearls. The chair was sitting in the middle of a room with a desk in front of her. "Yes Sensei..?" You ask, putting your bag of supplies on your shoulder. "..Remember to always put yourself first.. Don't ever let people take advantage of you." She wisely said looking over at you. You stare at her for a good moment and smile. "I won't! Thank you Sensei." You walk over to her and bow. "Thank you for training me this hard.. I'll come visit you sometime." You let her know with a warm smile. "Come anytime dear.. Make sure you take care of your body! That's how I ended up like this!." The old woman said proudly, stars popping up around her. She looks as old as she was nearly 20 years ago.

"Hai!" You agree, bowing to her again.

After that day was when you headed back to finally meet your friends again. You were actually the second person to arrive at Sabaody Archipelago. You made it to Shakky's Rip-Off Bar and greeted them warmly. "It's been awhile, Shakky, Rayleigh." You greet sitting on a bar chair. "Wow Y/n, you look amazing." Shakky complimented with a smile on her face. "Thank you! Naobi taught me a lot about the body." You explain with a smile. "Can't believe she actually agreed to teach you. She never was interested in anyone to teach her skill." Rayleigh said in still much shock.

"That means she sees a lot in you Y/n." Shakky added, grabbing you a ramune drink. "Thank you Shakky." You happily take the drink. "Now that I think about it.. What number am I.?" You ask before drinking your cup. "Your the 8th person to arrive.." Rayleigh answered casually sipping his drink. "Really? Dang! Who was the first to come?" You ask while taking another sip. "Your dear swordsman Zoro.." Rayleigh answered once again. Out of shock you spit your drink out aggressively. "Z-Zoro???" you exclaim while grabbing a couple of paper towels. "Yes, He was the first to arrive at the bar. I'm not sure if he was the first to make it on the island." Rayleigh explained once more. While thinking about the situation you begin to clean your mess.

"That man can't even walk 5 steps and not get lost.." you mumble rubbing the ground to clean it. You rub the ground until you start to see pieces of the towel start to spread all over the wooden floor. "Well, why don't you go find your friends. I'm sure they would be happy to see you." Shakky suggested giving you a pack of your favorite ramune soda. "Yeah! Thank you for the soda! I'll hopefully see you guys soon." You happily grab the pack of soda and head out. Before walking past the door you smiled. "Happy anniversary you guys.." You mention before closing the door behind you. "..She remembered.." Shakky reacted in shock. All Rayleigh did was chuckle while holding his drink proudly. .

Thank you Y/n... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count~ 1398

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any questions!

I would really appreciate it if you guys left a star!