*Part 5: Just playing a game

Y/N's POV:

It had been just over a week since Ben went into the maze. Everyone was feeling pretty much normal apart form being a bit shaken up the incident. The glade had pretty much recovered after it though.

I had been spending the nights with the boys in the homestead so I wasn't alone and I slept in Mihnos hammock with him. But every night when mihno was asleep Gally would calm me over to his hammock and we would cuddle and talk. Some times we would play games but eye-spy got a bit boring after we had been through every glader.
It was nice spending time with Galky during the night, I wish I could spend more time with him during the day but we were both always busy lately.

~~~

"Y/N, come here" Gally whispered across the homestead to me. It was very late at night and it was pitch balck outside. Everyone was asleep in the homestead, well except for me and Gally. I had been waiting for him to call me for about twenty five minutes at this point. Knowing Gally he had probably fallen asleep while he was waiting for everyone else to go to sleep.

"Y/N come here!" Gally called to me again, smiling through the darkness. I looked at all the other gladers one by one to check if they were all asleep before stealthily getting out of Mihno's hammock. It proved very difficult to get out without almost tipping the whole thing over, Mihno tumbling out with it!

I tiptoed across the room towards Gally's hammock and he helped me climb in carefully. I lay between his legs with my head resting in his chest. I looked up at him and smiled before he kissed me on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around and we snuggled together. I love being held in his big strong arms and made me feel safe.

Hands down to my hips and rub them gently. I took this as a nice gesture. He his hands down further to my thighs. He massaged them gently but he began to move his hands to my inner thighs. "What are you doing" I asked looking up at him.
"Nothing" he smirked down at me "just playing a game" he said winking at me.

His hands roamed around my lower body before moving up to the waist to the band of my underwear. His fingers slipped inside just enough to stroke light lines over my lower stomach, without him actually touching anywhere near where I wanted him most.

I fidgeted around. We can't do this here, right infront of all the boys, what if one of them should wake up? Anyone could see us, see Gally and me, together. See what Gally was doing to me. But I wanted Gally to touch me. I craved his touched all the time, but we couldn't do this now.

I fidgeted again.
"What's wrong, don't you like this?" Gally asked, kissing my kneck gently. I remained quiet. Suddenly he slide his hands into my underwear brushing his fingers through my folds. I gasped at the sensation that I had been craving. Gally kept this fingers still while he said "you might want to be quiet Y/N, you don't want to wake anyone up". He went back to kissing my kneck but did so with much more passion this time. His kisses were hungrier and rougher, they'd be sure to leave a mark.

The heat grew between my legs as I waited desperately for him to do something. Anything. And he did. He moved his fingers towards my clit and slowly started to rub circles on it. A small moan escaped my lips which I quickly regretted. There was no way I was going to be able to keep quiet while Gally was doing this to me.

I closed my legs in an attempt to stop him, but as the sensation grew between my legs I slowly re-opened them. As soon as I did this he pushed a finger inside me. I but my lip in an attempted to muffle a moan. He moved his another finger on my clit and began rubbing circles on it, growing faster each time. He pumped his finger in and out of me. I gave in for a second and let out a groan. I looked around worried that someone had heard but the room remained asleep.

I was getting getting close and I knew that I wouldn't be able to finish in silence, even though I really wanted to.
I moved my hands down towards Gally's wrists and grabbed them to try and stop him.
"Do you want me to stop Y/N" he asked calmly.
"I can't do it" I said out of breath, trying desperately to hold back my moans.
"Can't do what? Do you want me to stop?" Gally said sweetly, continuing the motion but slowing the movements down. The sudden lack of pleasure left a pit in my stomach.
"No! Please don't stop. But I can't cum quietly. But please Gally don't stop" I panted.

"Does this help?" Gally said gently covering my mouth with his hand (but leaving my nose clear so I could still breathe). I looked up at him and knodded.
"Good" he said before immediately pushing another finger inside me. I groaned loudly but Gally's hand seemed to mute the majority of the noise.

He began moving his fingers faster and faster making my squirm in pleasure. I could feel the coil growing in my stomach, building with every movement of Gally's fingers. I looked up at Gally and he began to kiss my kneck again as he continued to push his fingers in and out of me. I was very close and Gally knew it, he leaned down to my ear and quietly groaned in my ear pushing me over the edge.

I let out a loud moan into Gally's hand and his fingers finished me of. I came on Gally's fingers as he slowed down his movements letting me finish properly.