-chapter 3- the new guy

A/N
Hi, I know I'm a dumbass. *sigh*. Sorry for confusing you with my terrible, terrible English and my whack imagination. honestly, I wonder why you still read this?
Anyways, I'll try to be better, 😿 and not stress myself before my hair falls out.👴

Enjoy!!

* A week later*

Cheol-Byul POV....

I was a bit worried for Sun-Woo. He hadn't come to school since the last incident that happened between us,  but i immediately snapped off it with the thought:

'Even if,  it's not your concern, dumbo'......

"Omo omo omo,  he's so handsome!!! Aaaahhh"

"Handsome? Seriously? He's an adonis, a god-"

"I heard he's Russian, and more good looking than Man-Seok."

"I can definitely dump Chaeonie for him."

"I knew it,  you're such a whore. But who can blame? He's so perfect!!!"

"He's on his way here!!!"

"Aaaaah!"

I fell to my seat, looking at the expression of my female classmates. They were talking about a new transfer student. It was strange. This top best high school didn't normally receive transfer students. Why was it so in this case?

The door of the class suddenly opened and the noise slowly died down. Mr choi Han Su walked in along with someone. Most girls (and boys) shrieked at the sight of the young man.

I slowly looked up to him.

O.M.G... There stood a silky blonde demigod with Sharp hazel eyes that pierced into your soul, clean sculpted jawline,  thick carved eyebrows that gives a sense of sexiness in each glance,  straight pencil nose,  high cheekbones,  tan athletic body frame and an intimidating height of 6.3ft. With an aura that screams danger.

"So hot!!!" A girl whispered to her friend.

He smirks to the girls and looked around until his eyes met with mine. My heart skipped a beat.

Ok, It was definitely NOT because I was in love but because he looked at me with such familiarity, as if he knew me from somewhere. I had never seen him in probably my entire life,  and it definitely sent shivers down my spine.

"Please, Mr Kris, introduce yourself." Mr choi said to the boy.

"Annyeong! The name's Kristol Schrivsman,  I'm Russian and it's a pleasure being here." He spoke in Korean, ending his introduction with a mock bow.

"Schrivsman? Isn't he like, related to Man-Seok?"

" don't know man,  Man-Seok's korean-"

" hhhh, It's official, you're brain is the size of a walnut."

*whack*