Chapter 1

Camila's POV

Song on top

I'm that bitch (yeah)
Been that bitch, still that bitch (ah)
Will forever be that bitch (forever be that bitch)
Yeah (ayy, ha)
I'm the hood Mona Lisa, break a nigga into pieces
Had to X some cheesy niggas out my circle like a pizza (yeah)
I'm way too exclusive, I don't shop on Insta' boutiques
All them lil' ass clothes only fit fake booties
Bad bitch, still talking cash shit
Pussy like water, I'm unbothered and relaxing
I would never trip on a nigga if I had him
Bitch, that's my trash, you the maid, so you bagged him, ah

Ughhhhh I swear I am going to kill Sophia. I told her to stop touching my alarm clock. But she keeps doing it anyway. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling deciding if I should get up or go back to sleep.

Ugh I guess I will get up and go to the hell hole known as school. I get up and do my basic morning routine. I put makeup over my assassin and mafia leader tattoo. Put on mascara and some clear lip gloss.

I look through my closet for some clothes and come upon the perfect outfit. I put on gold rings, a gold bracelet, a gold layered necklace, and gold hoop earrings. I also put in white Air Forces. I feed the dogs and give them kisses.

I head downstairs and sit at the breakfast table

I head downstairs and sit at the breakfast table. " Good Morning sweetheart" Mom said when I sat down in my seat. "Good Morning mom where's dad ," I say smiling. " He is upstairs getting dressed I swear he takes forever just to pick an outfit." Mom says laughing.

Dad comes downstairs in black pants and a black button up shirt with two buttons unbuttoned . He kisses my forehead and then kisses mom. He sits down next to her and grabs a cup of coffee . We share good mornings and smiles until it is time to head for school.

I'm so lucky to have them because if I didn't meet them I don't wanna know where I would be.

(Flashback 6 years ago)

I just escaped with my best friends from that horrible boarding school. I'm looking for them but they are no where to be found. We got separated during the escape. I don't know what to do because I was going to live with their family for awhile but since they aren't here what am I suppose to do.

I have been walking the streets for two weeks searching for them. My stomach growled I'm so hungry and I smell like the garbage. I sit down at the park bench. When a lady walks up to me and asks if I am okay.

Thats what makes me loose it  ,I am only 11 and have all this shit I have to worry about. Like where am I going to live? When is the next time I will eat? I don't have an answer to any of these questions and that's what scares me the most.

I start crying and the lady comes and hugs me whispering sweet things in my ear.She tells me her name is Maria. She gets me food for a cafe close by. While walking back to the bench I notice a man  following us.

I grab him and kick him where the sun don't shine. He groans and say fuckkk. I look at Maria and she is shaking. I hug her and tell her everything is okay. She smiles and says let me call my husband.

She calls her husband and tells him what happened. He tells her he is on his way there. A few minutes later a man comes up to us I get in my fighting stance. Maria pats my shoulder and tells me that's her husband.

I say "oh". I look and see the man stare at me with a adoration in his eyes. He goes on his knees and takes my hand. "thank you for helping my wife may I know your name.I smile and say "Camila Ricci."

( Flash back over)

After that day we have become closer and they have become the dream parents. They treat me as their child and are there for me when I need them.Willam trained me and helped me. He made me the heir to his mafia since he and Maria couldn't have kids. So when he retired I took over and made it the best mafia in the world. I even took their last name Hernandez. I also can talk to Maria about anything and she stays and comforts me when I have flashbacks.

I walk to my car and get in playing savage by Megan the stallion. I swear it is Sofia's fault It has been stuck in my head all day.

I pull up to the school and see as they are all looking my way

I pull up to the school and see as they are all looking my way. You would think they would get tired of starting every day ,but do they no they continue to stare as if they have never seen me before.

I get out the car and walk over to my friends. Sophia runs and hugs the life out of me

"C-Can't B-Breath,"I say

She smiles sheepishly and lets me go while saying sorry. I turn to the rest of my besties and hug them and say good morning.

We start walking towards the school. We get to our  stuff out of our lockers. While I'm getting my stuff I talk to Laura about my alarm clock situation with Sofia. Laura laughs and says "Sophia will be Sophia".

I sigh and go to say something until the bell rings. Uggh why do I even go to school I already graduated.I walk to English slowly. When I get in front of the door I kick the door open.

" Why are you late again ms. Hernandez." The English teacher sneered. Oh she gots some guts to talk to me like that.

I glare at her and say " And why are you talking to me again ms. Whatever your name is." I say in a mocking tone. She got mad and started to curse in Spanish. " OOooh you said a bad word." I say in Spanish. I smirk and sat down in the back row. Halfway through the lesson the announcements goes off.

" Camila Hernandez come to the office Camila Hernandez come to the office."