Chapter 6

Recap:

KNOCK KNOCK
/-------/-------/------/---------/-------/-----------/
Camila

I get up slowly and walk towards the door. I look through the peep hole and see my biologicals.

Ugh why I debate on if I should answer the door. Until I look at my mother. " Open the door now" she says in stern voice. I groan and open the door.

"Morning sweetheart." Mr sperm donor said."Morning sperm donor." I said while I glare at them for ruining my morning with their presences.

" We are here to pick you up can we come in ." They said while try to look in the house but before they could look my dogs come and bark at them bearing their teeth.

I grab my dogs and pointed to their room. The left to their rooms being the good boys they are. My dad, Noah , and Marco grab my bags and bring them to the car.Everyone walk outside to wish me goodbye.

" Bye mom and dad I love you." I say while smiling at them. The walk towards me and pull me into a hug. We pull away and I wish my friends a goodbye and hug them. The I turn to the Sperm donor and the Sperm result. The look at my parents and friends with jealousy.

I get in the car and put my earphones in  listening to my playlist. They tried to talk to me but every time they said something I ignored them and flip them off .

Finally we pull up to the airport and drive to the private plane section. I get out of the car as quick as I can and walked onto the plane. I get in and sit on the far corner of the plane.  This is an ugly plane they got all this money and couldn't get a better plane that is more homey and comfortable.

They sit next to me like do they not get that I don't like them at all or just thinking I am going to get over what they did to me

They sit next to me like do they not get that I don't like them at all or just thinking I am going to get over what they did to me. Me being me I get up and walk all the way to the other end of the plane. They sigh and stayed where they are.

I layed my head against the seat. I closed my eyes and started thinking about him my love and my everything.

I wish he was still here I wish we were more careful with the plan then maybe he would be here and not dead. I fall into dreamland thinking of memories with him.

—————————-___—_________________——___________

A/N

What happened and who could this mysterious person be or was? 🤨🤔