Chapter 9

Sorry but I have no motivation so this story is ending so sorry .....

SIKE
~~~~
Camila's  POV

The bruises on Matteo's arms brings back memories of when they loved me but not enough to see how Britney treated me. She hated me since birth. When we were being put in sperm carrier's arm she looked at me and cried.

She would hit me and call me all types of horrible names but I just thought maybe that's how she loves people.So I just let it happen. But thinking about it know I was naive to think she loves my since I am her twin.

I slowly pull away from Matteo. " Matteo who gave you these bruises on your arm" He looked up at me in panic and shook his head rapidly while buried in my chest. " What's wrong sweetheart."

" If I t-tell you they are gonna to hurt me" He said in a adorable voice. " They won't hurt u baby I won't let them." He looks at me in my eyes for a minute. " It was B-Britney and M-Mommy they hate me they s-said I should have nevew been born." I feel myself start to heat up and my eyes are turning black slowly.

" They will never hurt u again okay." He nods his head. He starts to drift to sleep. I lay him down and start to get up. He grabs my arms " Don't leave me."I won't baby I just going to do something real quick then I will come back." He relentlessly let go of my arm. I kiss his forehead and cover him up.

I slowly close the door and walk back to the dining room. I open the door to see everyone still seated so I look towards Britney and sperm carrier and smile while glaring at them I feel my eyes turn black. They tremble as I continue to stare at the on a creepy way.

 They tremble as I continue to stare at the on a creepy way

( like this)

I smirk like satisfied by there reaction before anyone can say anything I grab my plate and exit the room.

I enter back into the dinning room. " Good night have horrible nightmares" I walk toward Angelo and Romeo. " Love you two good night" I say loud enough for the rest of the table to hear. I walk towards the door but stops when Lorenzo says "what about the rest of us." I look at him and said " forget the rest of y'all."

I went to get Matteo before heading up to my room. I go to sleep coming up with a plan. I smile when I get the idea.me and womb sharers birthday is coming up. I might just give her a present.

——//———-///———-
Sorry it took so long I might discontinue this story we will see if I don't I gonna wrap it up a little bit faster